<|Part 10|>

Jimin is excited for today even though today is still friday, they all decided to make 3 days and 2 nights. It means that starting Friday until Sunday staying at that rental house with the girls.

When Lisa wants to walking downstairs infront of dance building, Jimin's car stops infront of her.

"Are you ready for party today?" Jimin always says that is party but it's not party at all.

Lisa nodded and smiled. She entered Jimin's car. Jimin drove away. Meanwhile, Jungkook is on his way bringing his sister to that rental house.

When they're all in the house, Taehyung saw Jungkook brought his sister here. Taehyung stopped Rosé walking and says "Are you okay here?"

"Yeah, just little nervous. Why?" She replied.

"It's not late to go back home. If you're uncomfortable, I can bring you home." Taehyung whispered to Rosé.

"They're already saw us. It's okay as long as you're here, I'm good." Rosé smiled.

Taehyung doesn't know how to react because Rosé never knew about she will be swapping to Jungkook.

"Hey, Tae! Why are you there? Come here." Jimin called Taehyung.

At the same time, Jungkook looking at Rosé how innocent her face is. When Taehyung and Rosé walking towards them, Jimin asked "Who's this girl?"

"Um.. let me introduce her. She's Rosé. She's my childhood best friend." Taehyung saying while scratched his head.

"Ohh.. Rosé, come here. Have a seat." Jimin offered Rosé to seat on the couch with them all.

Both Taehyung and Rosé seat beside each other. Jungkook with his noona. Jimin with Lisa.

"Have a drink." Jungkook offered to all people in the house while he pointed at soju on the table infront of them.

They cheered before drinking. Rosé is still looking down because she's still shying with all of them.

"I have an idea. Let's play a game. Shall we?" Jimin asked.

"What game?" Jungkook asked back.

"How about truth or dare?" Jimin suggested.

"Oh Jimin, it's so lame." Taehyung said at the same time he felt nervous because he thought Jimin wanted mentioning swapping game.

"It's really boring game. When a lot of people assemble in living room, they play truth or dare. Come on. Find another game." Lisa unsatisfied.

"Then, what games we should play?" Jimin asked everyone.

They all being silent and still thinking what else they could play.

"You don't have any idea, right? So let's play truth or dare." Jimin continued.

"So, how we gonna choose people to start playing?" Jennie interrupted.

"Our one of soju bottle is already finished so we can spin using it." Jungkook suggested and took the soju bottle.

"Who's gonna spin it first?" Jennie asks.

"Me. Because I suggested this game." Jimin excited.

"No. I think it's Jungkook. You go spin it." Jennie let Jungkook spin the bottle.

"Okay. One two three." Jungkook spinning the soju bottle.

Jungkook spins it too hard so it took 2 minutes for bottle to stop. Then, the bottle stopped at Lisa.

"Okay, get ready Lisa. Jungkook, ask Lisa now." Jimin said.

"Alright. Lisa, truth or dare?" Jungkook asked Lisa.

"Truth." Simple answer from Lisa.

"Lisa? It's so easy if you choose truth." Jimin is frustrated.

"It's my choice. It's up to me." Lisa replied.

"If you choose truth, I want to ask are you enjoyed being co-dance with Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. I enjoyed dance with him but I asked my teacher to not make a sexy dance because he is pervert." Lisa being more honest.

"That's not true." Jimin denied it.

"Really?" Lisa asked.

"I mean... I'm a man. What am I supposed to think?" Jimin stammering.

Lisa giggling at Jimin because Jimin admitted it. Jimin felt embarrassed because there's Jennie.

"Okay. My turn." Lisa wants to spin the bottle.

The bottle stops at Jennie.

"Jennie, truth or dare?" Lisa asked.

"Well, Jimin said it's too easy if we choose truth so I choose dare." Jennie said.

"Ask her to kiss me." Jimin whispers to Lisa.

"I want you to kiss..." Lisa stopped saying and thinking who should Jennie kiss.

Jimin can't stop pointing at himself to let Lisa choose him.

"I want you to kiss... Rosé." Lisa completed her sentence before.

"What?!" Jimin shocked.

"Me?" Rosé was shocked but she still be calm.

"Yeah." Lisa answered.

"Why her tho?" Jimin asked.

"Because she's being quiet starting from beginning so we need to let everyone participate in this house." Lisa explains.

"Dare is still dare so I will kiss Rosé." Jennie said.