<|Part 14 🔞|>

Warning ❗️ this episode will contain 18+ so if you feel uncomfortable or don't like it, you can skip the next part.

*Jenmin*

Both Jimin and Jennie entering Jimin's room and locked it. They're laughing so hard while drunken. Suddenly, Jimin touches Jennie's boobs. Jennie is little shocked.

"You're really pervert man that I've seen." Says Jennie and then she laughs.

"Because you're so sexy. Every guy wants your body. Are you sure you're still virgin?" Jimin asked.

"Let's find out." Jennie started kissing his lips.

While they're kissing, Jimin pushes Jennie to laying down on the bed. Jimin's on the top of Jennie. A little moan comes from Jennie's mouth when Jimin rubbing his dick to her pussy even they're still wearing clothes.

"Damn it! Your moan made me wanted more." Jimin takes off his shirt and pants.

He trying to take off her short dress too. Only her bra and underwear still of her body. Jimin wanted to take off them but Jennie stopped him.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Don't be silly, daddy." Jennie smirked.

Jennie pushed Jimin to her side then touched his member and rubbed it using her hand. Jimin groaned as he felt pleasure when Jennie did that.

"This proves that I'm not the only pervert here." Jimin giggled.

"Try me." Jennie said.

Jimin takes off her bra and underwear then throws them to the bed side. He still continues rubbing his dick to her pussy then gently insert his dick to her pussy.

"Ahhh..." Jennie groaned.

"Shit! You're so tight. That means you never did it." Jimin said.

"Now you know it." Jennie smirked.

Jimin started thrusting slowly while adjusting his member into her. When it already fits, he thrust more faster and deep inside her.

Jennie's voice is getting louder because Jimin never stop thrusting and makes her grab the bed sheet as she can feels pleasure.

Then, he grabs and touches her boobs. He sucked it while thrusting. She bites her lower lip to control her moan.

"Don't stop moan. I love your voice." Jimin smirked.

She followed what Jimin asked. Her throat is getting dry because of her moaning.

"I'm cuming." Jimin said.

Although he is about to cum, he never stop thrusting until his semen squirt out. He takes off his member out of her. He laying down beside her and heavily sighed.

"Jimin... I... I need more." Jennie said.

"For you, baby. I can't refuse." Jimin continued with Jennie.