<|Part 25|>

Lisa screamed and woke up from sleep. She heavily sighed to calm herself. It makes Taehyung wake up too.

"Hey, what's happening?" Taehyung touched Lisa's hand but she brushed her hand away from Taehyung's hand.

She doesn't want Taehyung touching her. She puts her hand to chest. Her heartbeat is fast.

"Are you alright? Why are you becoming like this?" Taehyung still asking.

"How many girls did you sleep with?" Lisa starts to asking.

"Why suddenly you wanna talk about that? It's my personal life and it's on the past." Taehyung getting worried.

"It's not the answer of my question." Lisa rose her voice.

"Seriously? We had so many problems here then you wanted to make it worse?" Taehyung trying to calm down.

"You had a child." Lisa looked at Taehyung's eyes.

A simple sentence makes Taehyung silence for awhile. He rubbing his face.

"Lisa, please stop talking nonsense. I don't like to start an argument. It was your nightmare." Taehyung trying persuade her.

"You're still playboy. You will leave me. I want to be alone. I will stay another room." Lisa stands up and leaves.

"Lisa! Lisa!" Taehyung called her.

Taehyung wanted to chasing her but he saw Rosé going downstairs to the kitchen. He felt unsatisfied with her.

"You told Lisa everything about me?" Taehyung asked made Rosé stops drinking water.

"What?" Rosé makes a question face.

"Stop pretending you're innocent, Rosé. You told Lisa that I'm a playboy and then you created a story that I had a child?" Taehyung said with annoyed expression.

"You want to accusing me same like Jimin? I didn't tell her." Rosé is little shaking.

"Liar."

"No. I'm not." Rosé terrified when Taehyung stares at her eyes like wanted to eat her.

"You're afraid of me, aren't you?" Taehyung smirked.

Rosé doesn't answer it. She stepped back when Taehyung stepped forward to her.

"You thought that Jungkook always be there for you to protect you? You can't hide behind Jungkook forever. Even that time I got you, he wasn't there. I won." Taehyung can't stop smirking.

"Is everything okay there?" Suddenly Jungkook's voice interrupts.

Taehyung stops his smirk. Rosé running to upstairs without looking at Taehyung and Jungkook.

____________________

Jungkook opens the room door and saw Rosé sitting on the bed holding her both hands with little shaking.

"Are you good? Did something you hide from me?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Rosé looking down.

"Please tell me. How can I help you if you don't want to tell me." He persuaded her.

"Just leave me alone." Rosé wanted to sleep.