<|Part 17|>

The next day

Jimin touched his head still dizzy because of he drank too much. He looked at his side there's no Jennie here. He gets out his room and going to kitchen.

He saw Jennie makes a breakfast for them all. Then, he hugged her from back and kissed her head.

"It smells good and delicious. What breakfast that you made?" Jimin asked but Jennie didn't answer it. It makes him feel weird.

"Baby, why are you-" Jimin wanted to face her but he saw Jennie's face like a ghost with full of caterpillar.

Jimin shocked and fell down on the floor while breathing so fast. He tried to stepped back to avoid her.

"Why, honey? Don't I look pretty? Oh, you asked me what breakfast I made, right? I made a blood soup for you." Jennie slowly walking to Jimin while bring a bowl of blood soup.

"NO! Nooooooo!" Jimin screams.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin wakes up from his bed. Jennie also gets up and trying to control Jimin.

"Jimin. Jimin. Calm down. Breathe... out... breathe... out..." Jennie let Jimin breath slowly.

Jimin feels better. He looked at her and her face clean and soft. There's no caterpillar on her face. He realised it only a dream.

"Jimin, what happened? You had nightmare?" Jennie asked looking worried.

"I had a dream that you give me a blood soup for breakfast." He explained.

"Oh, you had a bad dream. Come here." Jennie let Jimin lean on her.

________________

They're in living room. They saw Jungkook and Rosé going downstairs on their way to living room with them. Taehyung is little shocked when he saw Rosé holding Jungkook's hand.

"Have you guys had a great night?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." Taehyung answered with annoying tone of voice.

Jungkook stares at Taehyung and then he saw Jimin being quiet.

"Jimin? I thought you will answer it."

Jimin breaks his silence when Jungkook asked him. "Uhm.. yeah. It was great." Jimin gave a fake smile.

"So what are we going to do today?" Jungkook asked.

"What if we going to shopping?" Lisa excited.

"It's so boring." Taehyung said.

"Oh come on. We can date there. I'm already made you satisfied last night so why not we going out for awhile." Lisa begged with cute voice.

"Okay okay. Jimin, are you join us?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah." Short Jimin's answer.

[At shopping mall]

While they're all choosing their favorite clothes, Lisa comes to Rosé.

"Hey, your name is Rosé right?" Lisa asked and Rosé nodded.

"We're not talk much since we met. So, I want to chat with you." Lisa continued and smiled at her.

"What is it?" Rosé asked awkwardly.

"Um... you're Taehyung's best friend so I want to know more about him. Can you tell me how is his behavior or what's his favourite thing?" Lisa asked without hesitation.

"Why don't you ask Jimin. He's his bestfriend too." Rosé giggled.

"I mean Jimin can be lying or created a story about Taehyung. That's why I want to hear from you. You will tell me his real attitude." Lisa still wanted to know.

"Umm... I think you should make him happy and don't do anything when he said 'no'. He's so cool but sometimes he easy getting mad." Rosé explains.

"Wow. That's really different from Jimin told me about him." Lisa said.

"About his favorite thing... I think Gucci. Oh, I almost forgot that he is stubborn." Rosé continues.

"For real? Wow." Lisa still surprised.

Then, they continued shopping and going lunch at restaurant. They're enjoying themselves until evening.