<|Part 3 🔞|>

At night after party, a lot of people leaving. But Mina, Tzuyu and Sana stayed here tonight. 6 of them were drunk. They're walking while laughing to their room.

"Baby, we should doing what we should." Jimin saying to Mina then he pulls his shirt.

Meanwhile, in Jungkook's room, Tzuyu pulls his shirt up slowly. Tzuyu bite her lower lip when she saw Jungkook's muscles. She hugs him.

In Taehyung's room, both of them already naked and Taehyung says "Can you suck my dick?"

"No. I don't want to. I just want yours inside me." Sana said and make a pout with a cute face.

Taehyung is a little disappointed but he can't refuse it. Then, he wanted to insert his dick but suddenly both Taehyung and Sana heard something from neighbour room.

They realised that sound was Jimin and Mina moaning. The sound is more louder. Taehyung can't enjoy and focus when that sound disturbs him.

Taehyung wears towel to wrap his bottom and knocks Jimin's room. Jimin stops and open the door. He didn't wear anything infront of Taehyung.

"Dude, why are you naked infront of me?" Taehyung said close his eyes.

"Why? We're friend. What do you want?" Jimin is still drunk.

"Please slow down your voice. It disturbed me and Sana." Taehyung replied.

"I just want to enjoy. Are you jealous?" Jimin giggled because of drunk.

"Dude, you can choose another room if you want make noise. Why must be beside my bed?" Taehyung feels annoyed.

"That's okay, Taehyung. We will choose another room." Mina saying to Taehyung while Taehyung saw Mina is on the bed with blanket covering her body.

Taehyung nodded and came back to his room. He continued with Sana. 6 of them enjoying their partner until morning.

________________

*The next morning*

Knock sound comes from the door of Jimin. Jimin slowly opens his eyes but he feels dizzy while he touches his head. He slowly opens the door.

"Jimin, let's go. We need to bring them back to their home." Jungkook said with calm voice.

"Why? I'm not satisfied yet. We can do this until tonight. We can change our partner too." Jimin saying while touching his head.

"No, Jimin. Wear your clothes and we need to go right now." Jungkook forced Jimin.

"Okay okay." Jimin closed his door.

After they brought the girls home, they're coming back to that house again. They're park their cars infront of the house and entering the house.

"How boring today is. I want to have fun." Jimin saying after he sat down on the couch.

"What if they knew that we're playboy. I don't want to take a risk." Jungkook said.

"Wait a minute, I've an idea." Jimin said.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. They thought Jimin had a bad idea.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"I think I want try a virgin girl. Do you guys have a friend who still virgin?" Jimin rises his both eyebrows.