<|Part 24|>

"Hey, are you okay?"  Jungkook asks Rosé in their room.

She doesn't answer him and stay quiet.

"They said I did all these messed up and planned it. Do you believe in them?" Rosé looking at Jungkook's eyes then she's looking down.

"I believe in you because you always with me. You were there with us when that letter arrived. That means someone else gave that." Jungkook explained.

_________________

[Jimin's room]

"Jimin, I know you're frustrating right now. It's okay. You have me. You wanna hug?" Jennie persuaded Jimin.

Jimin who is always scratching his head, slowly hugging Jennie. Suddenly, Jimin remembers something about Jennie.

"Jennie, can you please tell me why were you screaming when we wanted to have sex, yesterday?" Jimin asked.

That words make Jennie silent for awhile and then she speaks "I... I.. I saw an old woman with white hair and her face was ugly. I can't stare at her. That's why I don't want to continue."

"I don't want to stay here. We're all fucked up here. It makes me don't want to sleep because I will dream about it." Jimin felt tired.

"We will get out of here. We will." Jennie holding Jimin's hands.

____________________

[Taehyung's room]

Both Taehyung and Lisa were sleeping. Lisa's sleep was interrupted when she heard the sound of a baby crying. Lisa slowly opened her eyes and she stared at wardrobe. That sound came from over there.

Lisa doesn't want to bother Taehyung so she let him sleep while she's sneaking to get know what's in the wardrobe. She slowly opened the wardrobe's door and then she saw a girl like 20s who carrying a baby. She doesn't know who's that girl.

"Lisa..." That girl called her.

"How.. how do you know my name?" Lisa is shaking.

"I'm trying to call and warning you." That girl starts crying.

"Warning about what?" Lisa asked.

"Taehyung doesn't love you. Do you know that he and his friends are playboy? He will leave you like he did to many girls before. He even didn't know that he had a child." That girl continued crying.

"You're saying that baby is Taehyung's child?" Lisa looked at Taehyung who still sleeping.

That girl nodded and the baby also crying softly.

"What do you want from me?" Lisa is getting scared.

The girl stopped crying but she starts to smile. A creepy smile.

"Do you want to carry this baby?" The girl asked Lisa.

Lisa wanted to refuse but she can't afford it. The girl let Lisa carry that baby. Suddenly Lisa heard Taehyung's voice called her. She looked at her back but there's no Taehyung.

She looked back at that wardrobe. The girl is disappearing. Lisa looking around to find that girl and then she looked at the baby that she holds.

She was shocked because she holding the baby skull. She screamed and threw it to the floor. She falls back to the floor when she saw that girl became an old woman with creepy smile.

"Don't you love my child? Hahahaha" That creepy woman is laughing.

"What did I do to you?! It's not my fault. What do you want from me?!" Lisa shouted.

That creepy woman floating towards Lisa and says "I WANT TO KILL YOU"

Lisa screaming.