<|Part 16 🔞|>

Warning ❗️ this episode will contain 18+ so if you feel uncomfortable or don't like it, you can skip the next part.

*Rosekook*

"I'm sorry for little mess in my room." Jungkook picks his dirty clothes to laundry's beg.

Rosé doesn't say anything but only smile on her face.

"You can use my bed and I'll sleep in my couch." Jung continues.

"Umm... I'm a guest so I'm the one who should sleep in the couch. Not you." Rosé smiles.

"You're as a guest need special treatment so you don't be shy to laying down on my bed. I don't mind about my bed at all."

"I feel guilty." Rosé laughs awkwardly.

"No need. Oh, I almost forgot. There's bathroom if you want to get showered." Jungkook pointed at Rosé's left.

Rosé smiled and nodded.

_______________

Jungkook POV

I looking at my phone to see if there's a signal or not. But it's still nothing. I can't even message someone right now. I threw my phone on the couch.

Suddenly I saw a girl coming out from bathroom only using towel wrapped on her body. I can't stop staring at her.

"Are you alright?" Rosé asked me.

I'm snapped out to reality and said "Yea."

Damn it. What am I looking at? Wake up, Jungkook. When she wants to wearing her shirt, I looked away. A few minutes, I heard she speak to me.

"Um... you can sleep beside me tonight. I don't mind." She said.

"Are you sure? Not afraid of me?" I asked for make sure. She nodded.

"Okay but I need to get showered too." I stand up and go to bathroom.

[Time skip]

Shit! I can't sleep. I turned to left and right but still cannot sleep. I looked at my right side. She lay facing the right side not even facing me. I don't see her face too.

Why I can't sleep? I feel bored if I'm being like this. Jimin and Taehyung are lucky enough and to have sex in their room while me? Laying down but can't sleep.

I'm continued looking at Rosé beside me. I'm slowly pulling blanket up and I saw she wearing short pants and white tshirt fits her body.

It's so good if I having sex with her. Why am I suggested to her that we only sleep tonight? Terrible idea. Suddenly my member is awake. Oh, come on. Not now.

I had no choice. I let my member out and I rubbing it while looking at her ass. I feel pleasure but it'll getting more if I was inside her.

I don't know what am I thinking right now but I gently her left ass. She gasped and awakened. My eyes widened when she looked at me.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?" She asked me.

"Umm... Nothing." I'm lying but she saw me holding my dick.

I quickly pulled my pants to cover my dick. This is embarrassing.

"I'm sorry. That will never ever happened again." I looked away because I felt embarrassed to look at her face.

"Do you really want to have sex?" She asked me.

It took me awhile to answer her question. Then, I nodded slowly.

Suddenly I saw he removed blanket over me and she touched my dick.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Don't you love this?" She asked while she rubbed my member.

Author POV

Jungkook touched Rosé's lips and smashed hers. She didn't avoid him but kiss him back. After a few minutes, they stopped kissing. Jungkook wiped his lips using his hands.

They take off their shirt and pants leaving without anything on their body. He looked at her legs and said "You have a long legs." While he touched her legs.

"May I start now?" He asked her permission.
She nodded.

Jungkook kissed her neck leaving hickeys. Then he kissed her lips again. Now, he's ready to insert his dick to her.

"You'll lose your virginity. Are you sure about this?" He said.

"Yeah." Rosé closes her eyes when Jungkook insert it gently.

"Ugh ahhh..." Rosé starts moaning.

"If you feeling sick or want to stop, let me know okay?" Jungkook doesn't want to hurt her especially this is her first time.

She nodded. Jungkook moved his dick in and out in her pussy. Suddenly Rosé holds Jungkook's hair and it makes Jungkook realise that she a little hurt.

Then, he moves more gently until he heard pleasure sounds came from Rosé's mouth. While he thrusting gently, he touched her boobs and sucked it.

It makes Rosé moaning louder than before.

"Can you do it more?" She asked without hesitation.

Jungkook chuckled and he started thrusting faster. Rosé can't control her voice anymore.

"Ahh... Jung.. Jungkook, I- I'm cum- cuming."

"Let it go." He sighed fast while looking at her moaned.

Then, both of them cuming and feeling pleasure together. Jungkook stopped with heavy sighing and get his dick out of her. They take a break and breathing.

"I don't know that this is going so good. I never experienced it." Rosé said to Jungkook.

"That's why you need to try it." He teased her.

She giggled and went to Jungkook's dick then sucking it. Jungkook let his little moan out when she sucked it. After 10 minutes, it's his turn to suck her boobs.

"Tonight is the good night of my life." Rosé said while Jungkook is sucking with smile.