<|Part 23|>

They're almost sleep on the couch thinking how they need to do. Jimin who is lean on Jennie's shoulder, closes his eyes to get rest. Suddenly the bell ring.

They all were shocked. They thought there's no one here except them. Jimin quickly gets up to the door for asking help from someone.

When Jimin opened the door, there's no one but he saw a letter on the floor. He picked it and closed the door. He went to them while checking the letter.

"Aren't you guys wondering who's sending this letter?" Jimin showed a letter to them.

"We don't have neighbours or we've never seen any people walking through here. How they sent this letter?" Taehyung wondered.

"What it says?" Jungkook asked Jimin to read.

Jimin red it but he made a curious face.

~You all will fighting each other soon.~

"It's only one line sentence. What does it mean? Like an argument or something?" Jimin's weird face says it all.

"If it's true about an argument, you already had with Jungkook just now." Jennie said.

"Then, why it gave to us now?" Jungkook confused.

Everyone is silence. They still thinking who and why about this letter.

"It's like the house gave it to us." Lisa started giving her thought.

"You've been serious? This house wrote this letter? You got be kidding me, Lisa." Jimin frustrated.

"I mean who is wrote it while there's no one else except us in this town." Lisa continued.

"I've been thinking it's from one of us wrote it." Taehyung interrupted.

"If you find someone suspicious, please tell me." Jimin said.

"So, what will we gonna do?" Lisa asked.

"Get some rest." Jungkook said.

Suddenly, Rosé getting up, walking alone, and leaving them to the room. Jungkook followed her.

"I told you guys. It was Rosé. She's so mysterious." Jimin speaking with slow voice 'cause he doesn't to let Jungkook and Rosé hear it.

"If you want to accuse her, show your evidence." Taehyung felt annoyed.

-To be continued...-

❗️Important! To all readers ❗️

A/N: I got bad reviews from readers in my previous part

A/N: I got bad reviews from readers in my previous part. I know an author got bad review is normal but please comment with respect and manner. Not spamming emojis like this. She is rosekook shipper same as me. But why she needs to be like this? She even blocked me. (Which is I don't care at all)

This is just a fictional not even a real life. Why need to take this seriously? If you don't like my story, stop reading or block me and just go. I don't mind about that. Every writer has their own story. If you have suggestion or dislike about the story, just tell with respect. I will ACCEPT it.

I need to remind this for two pages for readers in the future about this note. Again, I'm sorry if you don't like this story.