<|Part 32|>

"You can't run, Rosé. Do you believe this guy will stay with you?" Sana made an annoyed face.

"What are you waiting for? Kill me now!" Rosé can't hold it.

"I will but I want you feel how sad when your boyfriend is dead. It hurts, right? You're really innocent, Rosé. That's why I want you be the last to die."

"I made a lot of traps here. One of them is if someone steps on the hidden rope, they will be pulled and hang on this big tree. Of course someone will die here." Sana explained.

"You are cruel!" Rosé shouted.

"Shut up, bitch!" Sana runs to kill Rosé.

But she stepped on the hidden rope that she told Rosé earlier. She fell into a trap of her own trap. Finally, she hung and her head hit on the sharp edge of a tree.

Rosé who watching it screaming and had trauma. It's horrible to watch. Then, she ran to the road while crying and hope that she will found someone to help.

Don't know how she quickly ran out until a car stopped infront of her. She fall down because she tired. Someone came out from the car and asked her.

"Are you okay, miss?" A stranger guy asked.

"My friends in that house." She pointed that house without looking at it.

"What house?" A stranger guys asked again.

She can't stop crying. She wanted to explain but she saw that house is already destroyed like no one burned that house but how can this house destroyed?

They never realised they stay in an old house that already destroyed a long time ago. Everyone is being hallucinated by ghosts. Only them seeing that house still beautiful.

After Sana died, the deal with devil is gone. That's why Rosé found someone and saw that house is not exist.

"It's okay, miss. I'll bring you to hospital." A stranger guys trying to carry her into the car.

She felt sad to leave her friends there. But she can't do anything. They're all died. She remembers Jungkook's last words. She cried.

____________________

[A month later]

Rosé POV

I feeling tired when the police asked everything what happened that night. I explained everything but they seem can't believe what I said. They even asked me to meet a psychologist to make sure that I'm okay.

They thought that I'm crazy. They never know what I'm feeling. I need a new life. I sigh.

Right now I walking to a store to buy a drink. When I want to pay and the cashier wants to take the money on my hand but she stopped.

"Congratulations." She smiles at me.

"What?" I make a question face.

"On your pregnancy." She seem happy to say that.

I giggled and said "I think you mistaken because I'm not pregnant."

"Yes, you are. You're pregnant with one of those guys." She can't stop smiling.

Suddenly my smile dropped. How she knew about those guys? Then, how can I'm not know that I'm pregnant. I didn't feel dizzy or nausea or vomiting.

I giving fake smile to her and get out from that store. I drinking my water while I'm walking. A few minutes later, I went to hospital to check up about my pregnancy.

"How is it going, doctor?" I asked.

"Congratulations. You're pregnant 2 weeks." The doctor said.

I don't know should I be happy or worried? I walking on corridors in hospital while thinking about the lady cashier said I'm pregnant with one of those guys.

Who is it? Who's the father of this child? Is it Jungkook or Taehyung? How the cashier knew about this than me? Suddenly the hospital became quiet. I looking around there's no one here.

"Hello?" I tried to call if someone is here.

"Helloooo." Still no one answered.

I saw someone at the end of the building. She's a woman. I tried to go to her but I stopped. She smile with creepy face.

"Give.. give.. give me that child." That woman with white dirty long dress coming to me.

She has long creepy nails and wants to take the child in my belly. I want to run but fall down again. She getting close to me. I can't run anymore.

Author POV

Rosé wanted to get away from that creepy woman but she couldn't. She screaming but no one hear it. Then, that creepy woman catches her. She's died.

-The End-

P/S: Yep. That's not good ending. You know if you're watching a horror movie, at the end they're all gonna die. Mostly no one survived. Besides, this is my first horror story. Maybe some of them are cringe. I'm sorry if you don't like it. But I'm appreciate because you still keep continuing to read. Thank you so much ☺️

A/N: If you guys interested with the story, you can follow me on Pinterest @ scarlett__quinn
(Double underscore). There are so many book cover that I edited there including the book story that I didn't make it out on wattpad.

 There are so many book cover that I edited there including the book story that I didn't make it out on wattpad