<|Part 18|>

[At 8.32pm]

At living room only had Lisa, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Rosé.

"Where's my phone?" Lisa asked.

No one answered because they don't know where is it. Lisa still looking for her phone. Rosé also looking at her couch to find if there's Lisa's phone but there's none.

"Someone please call my phone so I can know where is my phone." Lisa is getting worried.

"Here's no signal. How to call?" Jungkook said.

Lisa sighed and continued to find her phone.

"Did you find in my car?" Taehyung gives suggestion.

Lisa runs to outside the house. Jungkook going upstairs to his room. There's only Taehyung and Rosé. Rosé felt awkward so she wants to going upstairs but stopped by Taehyung.

Taehyung holding Rosé's arm and saying "You lost your virginity to Jungkook?"

"Why did you ask? It's none of your business." She wanted to walk but Taehyung still didn't let her go.

"Are you falling in love with him?" Taehyung asked.

Taehyung's question makes Rosé being silent. She doesn't know how to answer it.

_______________

At Lisa side, she found her phone in Taehyung's car. She picks up her phone and check if it still working or not.

She smiled and glad that her phone didn't switch off then she wants to come back to home.

"Lisa!" Jennie's voice was heard.

Lisa stopped walking and looking behind her to see where Jennie is.

"Jennie?" Lisa called.

But no one answered. She felt weird and little nervous because there's no Jennie there.

"Jennie? Don't do this to me. I'm scared." Lisa almost crying.

Still no one is there. Lisa wanted to walk quickly but Jennie's voice is still hearing call her name.

"Lisa."

Lisa stopped and looked back. She heard something at behind the bushes. She slowly walked to that tree and moved it to find Jennie.

"Jennie, are you there?" Lisa wondered.

Suddenly, 'something' pulls her both legs into the bushes. Lisa screaming and asking for help.

"Aghhhhhh Taehyung! Help me!!!!!!"

Taehyung who is with Rosé heard Lisa screaming were shocked and quickly came out from house to help Lisa. Jungkook, Jimin, and Jennie are also quickly running because of Lisa's screaming.

"Lisa!"

Taehyung calls while running to Lisa who is already lying on the grass and got pulled by 'something'.

Then, Taehyung and Rosé pulling both Lisa's hands to stop that 'something' to pulled Lisa's legs. Taehyung and Rosé trying so hard to pull Lisa but that 'something' is too strong.

Lisa groaning because she feels hurt when they pulled her hands and legs. Jungkook came to helping too. 3 mints later, that 'something' let Lisa's legs out.

After they got Lisa, they saw Lisa's legs are bleeding. But that's not her blood.

"Can you walk?" Taehyung asked Lisa.

"I don't know. I felt my legs are injured." Lisa replied.

"Guys, let's get inside the house. Hurry!" Jimin shouted because he felt bad feeling.

They're all running inside the house. Taehyung carries Lisa with bridal style to the house. Then, he puts Lisa on the couch in living room.

Jimin quickly closed the door, locked, and ran to them. "What are you doing there?" Jimin asked Lisa.

"I searched my phone then I heard Jennie called me from that bushes. I thought Jennie wanted to prank me. I'm terrified." Lisa explained.

"I was with Jimin in his room. Besides, it's weird if I went to bushes." Jennie interrupted.

"But it was clear your voice over there. I'm not lying. Taehyung, do you believe me?" Lisa started crying and thought no one will believe her.

Taehyung nodded and hugged her. Rosé only stares at them but it's not that Rosé hates them. She just wondering what exactly happened here. Jungkook realised that Rosé looking confused.

"Are you bleeding?" Rosé asked Lisa.

"No. No. It's not mine. I think it was 'something' holds my leg while its hand bleeding." Lisa explained while sobbing.

"Your body is getting cold and shaking. You got fever." Taehyung says while touching Lisa's forehead.

"I made a warm water for Lisa." Jennie going to kitchen.