<|Part 20|>

*The next morning*

Knocking the door sounds can be heard in Jungkook's room. Jungkook opens his eyes while rubbing his eyes and walking to his door. When he opened his door, he yawned infront of Jimin.

Jimin saw Jungkook without anything on his body. Without thinking anything, he asked "You're naked?"

Jungkook looked at his body and he didn't realise that he's naked. He hides behind the door and says "What do you want?"

"I need your help to go that bushes." Jimin said.

"Give me 10 minutes." Jungkook still yawning.

"Okay."

Jungkook closed his door. After Jungkook wearing shirt and long pants, he pulled blanket over Rosé who still sleeping without anything on her body. Then, he kissed her and let her sleep with peace.

Jungkook opened the door and walked out with Jimin.

"Where's Taehyung? You didn't asked him?" Jungkook curious.

"I was but he said, he wanted to take care of Lisa. She got fever, man. She needs Taehyung." Jimin explained.

"Where's my sister?" Jungkook curious.

"She still sleeping and doesn't want to talk to me. She was screamed and she terrified." Jimin answered.

"What did you do to her?" Jungkook stared at Jimin with unsatisfied face.

"Nothing. We almost having sex but suddenly she doesn't want to do it. She never explained to me." Jimin with sad tone.

When they came out from their house, they saw something on the grass.

"Isn't that Lisa's phone?" Jimin wondered.

"Probably. She dropped her phone when that thing pulled her." Jungkook said.

"This is getting creepy."

"I think there must be something wrong about this place."

"What is it? Do you think we did something wrong?"

Jungkook being silent when Jimin said 'we did something wrong'. He still trying to figure it out.

____________________

Warning ❗️ this episode will contain 18+ so if you feel uncomfortable or don't like it, you can skip the next part.

Taehyung entering Jungkook's room and locking the door. He saw Rosé still sleeping without knowing that someone is in that room.

Taehyung pulled the blanket away and he saw Rosé is naked. Taehyung knows that when she is naked, she 'did' with Jungkook. He trying to touch Rosé's body and he looking at her long legs.

He slowly moves to her pussy and starting lick it. She started moaning while her eyes still closed.

A/N: I'm sorry to rosekook & taelice shipper. This is not because Taehyung is bad guy or cheating on Lisa. But I need to include this scene for the next chapter 🙏🏻 again, I'm so sorry.

Her head moves to the left and right because of the pleasures. She even grabs the blanket to control herself.

"Ahh... Jungkook, stop it. I'm sleepy. We already did last night." Rosé hold his head without noticing who is licking her pussy.

Suddenly he stopped. He ripped off his pants and wanted to insert his dick to her pussy. When he did it, Rosé opened her eyes. She realised he's not Jungkook.

"Ugh, Taehyung. What are you doing here? Ahh ple- ple- please sto- stoppp." She can't complete her words when Taehyung never stops thrusting her.

She trying to push him to stop this but she's weak. Taehyung is too strong to handle. Even he pinned her both hands to control her.

"Why you did this to me? I'm your best friend." Her tears dropping.

"Only now you admit that I'm your best friend?" Taehyung is getting mad and thrusting harder than before.

"Jungkook will coming here. I don't want him to see us like this." She can't stop crying.

"Let him see it. Why are you afraid of? Why are you always his side? Because he's a good fucker? I can fuck you right now." He continued thrusting fast.

Rosé groaned because of the pain that Taehyung did. She remembers Jungkook would never made the pain like this. He made more gently to her. That makes her falling in love with Jungkook.

"Taehyung, stop. You had Lisa." Rosé sobbing

After Rosé mentioning Lisa's name, Taehyung stopped thrusting. He looked at her face who is still crying.

"You know what, I didn't let any man get close to you or take your virginity so I can fuck you soon. I was imagining that I fucked you since we were teenagers. I feeling regret to brought you here." Taehyung explained.

"Don't you love Lisa? Why must be me?" Rosé asked.

"Yes, I love Lisa but who cares I can fuck both of you." He says while he feels he's cuming inside her.

Taehyung takes his thing out of her and wears his pants back.

"Thank you." Taehyung touched her hair then he gets out from the room.

Rosé continue crying while she pulls blanket to cover her body. She can't believe that her best friend raped her.

-To be continued-

❗️Important! To all readers ❗️

A/N: I got bad reviews from reader in this part

A/N: I got bad reviews from reader in this part. I know an author got bad review is normal but please comment with respect and manner. Not spamming emojis like this. She is rosekook shipper same as me. But why she needs to be like this? She even blocked me. (Which is I don't care at all)

This is just a fictional not even a real life. Why need to take this seriously? If you don't like my story, stop reading or block me and just go. I don't mind about that. Every writer has their own story. If you have suggestion or dislike about the story, just tell with respect. I will ACCEPT it.

I need to remind this for two pages for readers in the future about this note. Again, I'm sorry if you don't like this story.