<|Part 13|>

Jimin turned on the speaker volume up. That music can hear the whole house. They all dancing like in the party.

Dancing while holding a cup of soju. They were all drunk but half awake. Even Rosé is still shying, but she dance with them.

"You know what?!" Taehyung shouted because the sound of the song is very loud.

"What?!" Lisa shouted too.

"When Jimin showed your dance pole, I wish I was inside you!" Still shouting.

Lisa was shocked when Taehyung said that but she stil drunk that's why she doesn't say anything

They still continue dancing until late night. After Jimin turned off the music, they were tired and wanted to sleep.

Jimin is the first one to pulling Jennie to his room. Then, Taehyung is half drunk half awake still going to pull Lisa to his room.

It's only Rosé and Jungkook left. They still awake because they didn't drink too much like the other 4. Both of them feeling awkward.

"Aren't you tired? Want to sleep?" Jungkook asked.

"Not really. I want to asked you why they entered in the same room? There are a lot of rooms in this house." Rosé wondering.

"Remember what I told you? They swapped the girls just for fun and getting money. Jimin interested with my noona. Jimin showed Taehyung the video of Lisa sexy dance with pole." Jungkook explained.

"Did Taehyung said anything about me?" Rosé asked.

Jungkook shook his head means no.

"But I was wondering why he didn't say anything about you. He once asked me not to bring my sister to this house so Jimin would agree that we will sleep with a girl who we brought." Long explanation from Jungkook.

"What do you mean by that?" Rosé still confused.

"That means he wanted to take your virginity." Simple answered by Jungkook.

Rosé giggling and saying "You know that he loves Lisa. I saw he happy dancing with Lisa earlier. About the game just know, he said he never love me except as a friend." Rosé looking down.

"Truth or dare is just a game. He might be lying." Jungkook said with plain face.

Those words make Rosé became silence. She doesn't know how to react anymore.

"So, what about now? Will you get money if you didn't sleep with me?" Rosé asked.

"Look, I don't want to force you. It's up to you that you wanted to sleep with me or not. About the money, it doesn't matter to me. My parents are rich." Jungkook smiled.

"Well, I don't really know what to do. I'm never ever with a boy. This is embarrassing." Rosé said.

"That's not that bad. Listen, what if you just sleep in my room but we do nothing. Just sleep. They'll never know what happened in the whole night until they'll see us come out from my room." Jungkook gave suggestion.

"Okay." Rosé smiling.

Jungkook offered his left hand to Rosé and she accepted that. They're going to upstairs to Jungkook's room.