<|Part 29|>

While they're still there for Taehyung who is still held Lisa on his arms, suddenly a girl slightly coming to them. They were shocked.

"Sana?" Jimin and Jungkook saying at the same time.

Taehyung just stop crying and then he looks at Sana.

"You guys know this girl?" Rosé asked.

Both Jungkook and Jimin nodded.

"What are you doing here? How you can get into this house?" Taehyung asked with cold face.

"Well this is my grandma house." Sana said without hesitation.

"What? Liar! An old lady let me rented this house." Jimin unsatisfied.

"Isn't my grandma already old?" Sana's words make Jimin realise.

"And my grandma is already dead." Sana continued.

"Huh? You're saying that I made a deal with a ghost?" Jimin asked.

"Stupid! That was me! You were blinded to see me like an old lady. I had to pretend to be old lady to asked you to rent this house." Sana explained while getting mad.

"No wonder you said the old lady forced you." Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Why you did this? What do you want?" Taehyung trying control his anger.

"You all left us." Sana saying with sad tone.

"Jimin, don't you curious where is Mina right now? Jungkook? You know what happened to Tzuyu?" Sana almost sobbing.

They all thinking why Mina and Tzuyu didn't bother them anymore. They looking down.

"They both died a few weeks ago!" Sana shouted to them.

"What?" Jungkook gasped.

[Flashback]

Sana POV

I'm trying to message Tzuyu but she didn't reply back. But I got a call from Mina. Mina was crying in the phone asked me to help her. She said that Jimin ignored her on dance class.

She already fell in love with him until she said to me that she wanted to kill herself. I asked her where is she. She said she is in the bathroom of her house.

I ran to her house. Lucky me she didn't locked her house. I went to her bathroom then I saw her mouth is foaming like she ate poison. After that, I realised she's gone.

I still trying to find Tzuyu but still no answer. I remember that Tzuyu always sitting under the big tree behind her house. When I arrived at her home and went to her favorite big tree, I found her dead hanging from a tree.

She tied a rope around her neck and hung herself from a tree. I was late. I couldn't help her. She's gone.

[End of flashback]

Author POV

They all started becoming silence after Sana told them the story of the two girls. Taehyung had been holding back his anger, can't hold it anymore.

"Then, why you had to kill Lisa?! You should kill me instead! She doesn't deserve this! She did nothing to you." Taehyung is mad at Sana.

"Because she loves you! I tried so hard to make her hate you. I told her that baby she held is your child, Taehyung." Sana said clearly to make Taehyung realise that it wasn't Rosé who told Lisa about his child.

"What?" Taehyung didn't know that.

"Yes. I'm pregnant... your child." Sana said.

"You sure you didn't know about this?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head.

"Wait a minute, are you sure that is Taehyung's child? Can we believed you?" Jimin asked Sana.

"I got to know I'm pregnant two weeks ago and then I had a miscarriage." Sana still defends herself.