<|Part 8|>

Jimin POV

After dance practice, my co-dancers offer me drinks. I don't know how much I drink but I'm almost passing out. Lucky me one of my friends didn't drink so he drove me home.

Although I'm drunk but I still can walk to my rental house. I can't walking straight, I feel dizzy. After I enter the house, the whole house is dark.

"Taehyung? Jungkook?" I'm trying to call them if they're still here. But no one answered.

Maybe they're at their homes. That means I stay here alone. I'm still feeling dizzy and I should sleep on the couch.

A few minutes, I hear weird sounds from upstairs. I thought Jungkook and Taehyung are not here why there was a weird sound? I'm still trying to call their names but still no one answered.

I just thinking positive maybe there's a rat or squirrel. Who knows. This house is old. There will have a lot of animals. So, I continue sleeping.

I wanted to close my eyes but suddenly bursting noise from upstairs. I quickly woke up and slowly walked to upstairs. Who the fuck playing with me? I'm mad and scared at the same time.

When I already at upstairs, I saw a room with the door half open. I pushed the door slightly and I saw a frame on the ground with cracks. That means bursting noise coming from this frame.

I picked the frame and wanted to know who is in this picture. I saw a lady but it's blurred with white and black color. Seriously how old is this picture? I can't see.

I feel something is behind me while I'm busy with that picture. I slowly turn my head around to look what is behind me. When I look at my back, I saw woman with crack white hair and her face is very scary.

I'm falling and sitting on the floor while holding the frame. I'm terrified when that lady smiled like a ghost. Then, she screamed made me scream even more louder than her.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Suddenly Taehyung and Jungkook wake me up from sleep. I'm shocked looking at them. They're still here.

"Have a nightmare, bro?" Jungkook asked me.

I didn't answer his question. My heart beat fast and I sigh faster than a normal sigh.

"Are you drunk?" Taehyung also asked me.

"Where are you guys?" The most important question that I asked them.

"We were in our room. Why?" Jungkook said.

"I call your name loudly but no one answered!" I'm still terrified.

"You were drunk and we didn't hear you called our name. If you really called, we must answer or going downstairs. But I heard nothing." Taehyung explained.

"I heard you came home but I ignored you because I know you were drunk. But I didn't hear you call us." Jungkook's explanation.

"What happened to you? Why are you screaming?" Taehyung still wanted to know.

"I don't know if that was a dream or what. I thought you guys were not here and there was bursting noise upstairs and then I saw a young lady with scary face screaming like she wanted to kill me." I explained.

"Go get a shower. You're drunk and have a nightmare. After that, sleep with peaceful." Jungkook saying then they left me alone in living room.

I rubbing my face while still thinking about that nightmare. I know Taehyung and Jungkook won't believe me. That looked real.

Maybe I should follow what Jungkook said. I need to get shower and sleep in my room