<|Part 30|>

"I used my grandma's black magic to control Taehyung and possessed him to rape his friends which is Rosé." Sana explained again.

"How could you-" Jungkook is about to hit Sana but prevented by Jimin and Rosé.

"Easy, man." Jimin trying to calm him down.
"What kind of magic is that? Your grandma had superpower?" Jimin asked a stupid question.

"Black magic, huh? You made a deal with demon!" Taehyung's anger is getting worse.

"That's the only way I can happy to see you all die infront of my eyes. You can't run. You're being trapped here forever. Hahaha!" Sana laughing.

"You bitch!" Taehyung runs to get Sana.

"Taehyung, no!" Jimin shouted but being ignored by Taehyung.

Sana knows that Taehyung will chasing her so she runs as fast as she could. She has set so many traps in this house area.

"Let's get him." Jungkook said to all of them.

____________________

Taehyung stopped in the middle of living room. He is looking for Sana but no one is here.

"Where are you, bitch?!" Taehyung shouted.

While Taehyung is busy looking for Sana, suddenly someone hitting his head using glass bottle. That is Sana. Taehyung passed out and that's the only way to make it easier for Sana kill him.

Sana took a knife from kitchen and stabbed him. While she stabbed, she laughing like a psycho person. After she realised Taehyung is dead, she started crying.

"I feel sorry to let you die awfully like this." Suddenly she stopped crying.

"Two down, four more." She runs to get four of them.

____________________

"Where's Taehyung? Does anyone saw where is he going?" Jimin asked.

"I saw he ran to balcony and then he disappeared." Rosé responded.

"This house is big and there's so many rooms so it's hard to find him." Jennie interrupted.

"I think we should split up to find him." Jungkook said.

They all nodded. Jungkook with Rosé trying to find Taehyung in every rooms from the right side. Meanwhile Jimin with Jennie trying to find in every room from the left side.

When Jimin and Jennie arrived in an empty room, they gasped because they saw old woman looking at outside window.

Then, that old woman slowly looking at them with creepy smile. That old woman floating and chasing them. Jennie can't hold her screaming. Jimin pulled Jennie's hand and run.

They stopped in another room. They hide in bathroom. Jennie terrified and shaking. Jimin tried to calm her down.

"Listen to me. You need to stay close to me. Don't lose my hand. Before we run, I need you to know that I love you, Jennie. I really hope that we had more time to spend together." Jimin almost cried.

"Jimin, don't say that. You can't leave me. We need to leave together. Then, we live happily because I love you too." After Jennie said that then she kissed Jimin.

"Let's go." Jimin said and she nodded.

When they wanted to run, Jennie saw that old woman again and started screaming until she lose Jimin's hand. Jennie closed her eyes because she doesn't want to see that creepy face.

When she opened her eyes, the bathroom's door closed and locked from the outside. Jennie shakes the doorknob but it can't open.

"Jimin, help me! Please don't leave me." She knocked the door so many times but no one opened it. She started crying.

After that, that old woman came back to her in the bathroom. She wants to climb the small window above to get out and run away from the old woman. But unfortunately she fell and her head got hit on the bathtub.

That's what Sana wanted she died because Mina was also died in bathroom.