<|Part 31|>

Jimin who still running just realised that he loses Jennie. He tried to run back to finding her but he fell down because of broken floor.

 He tried to run back to finding her but he fell down because of broken floor

"Auch!" Jimin touched his head after when it hits the broken wood.

Jimin saw Sana above from below. Jimin feels dizzy and his eyes are blurry. He can't see Sana clearly.

"Sana, what do you want from me?" Jimin trying to speak even his head got hurt.

"I want you to feel how Mina felt before. You know that your girlfriend is dead. Same as Mina dead in bathroom." Sana responded.

Jimin started crying and can't believe he didn't protect Jennie. He thinks this all his fault.

"Please forgive me, Sana. I'll do everything you want but do not kill me." Jimin begging.

"You should apologise to Mina. Not me. You sure you'll do everything for me?" Sana said.

"Yeah, I got injured. You need to help me." Jimin is still begging.

"Well you need to kill yourself then." Sana smirked.

"No."

Sana rolled her eyes and took broken pieces of wood then stabbed his head. There's a lot blood splattered. Sana happy to see his dead.

______________________

"Jungkook, did you hear that?" Rosé asked him.

"A broken floor." Jungkook replied.

"Yeah, they need our help." Rosé gives him suggestion.

"We need to find people to help us. Then, we'll help them." Jungkook said.

"No. She's your sister and he's your best friend."

"Save our lives first. I don't think they're surviving right now. Let's go"

Both Jungkook and Rosé went to downstairs. Then, they saw Taehyung's body with full of blood. They gasped until Rosé almost falling down because of shock.

Jungkook quickly held Rosé to run out of the house. After they get out from house, they running to the bushes with a big tree.

"Hello, Jungkook." Sana slowly walked to them.

Jungkook tried to prevent Sana hurting Rosé so he pulled Rosé behind him.

"I know we did wrong to your friends but this isn't the way to take a revenge." Jungkook started conversation.

"Actually, this is the only way. You and your friends will get what you deserve. They already dead. I won." Sana smirked.

"You're nice girl, Sana. How could you did this."

"You're really think that I'm an innocent? I was planning everything from the beginning."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook curious.

[Flashback]

Sana POV

Firstly, I forced Jimin to rent this house. Jimin is the only person that easy to fool. That's why I targeted him. Then, he planned to make a party invite us. I thought we 6 will happy together in this house.

But I was wrong. You are all playboy. Jimin wanted to trying a virgin girl. I was hiding at the same time i knew Mina and Tzuyu were always bothered you guys. You hated their behavior.

Remember when Taehyung brought some cookies and gave to you? I said to him that my grandma made these but he didn't know my grandma was dead. Those cookies had a poison.

That's why you guys always being screwed by 'something creepy' in this house. I was originally planning to kill only the three of you guys but all three girls fell in love with y'all three. I can't control it and I need to kill them too.

[End of Flashback]

Author POV

"So you've been hiding inside house the whole time? You've watched all of us? Don't you think how psycho you are?!" Jungkook rise his voice.

"I am. You're not strong enough, Jungkook. Do you think you can protect Rosé?" Sana smirked while she wiped the blood on her knife.

Jungkook can't control his anger. He runs to Sana quickly and pushes her until she falls. Jungkook pulls Rosé hand then running into the bushes.

"You know we can't get out of here, right?" Rosé almost tearing.

"We need to hide behind the big tree. Hear me out. I will take her attention and you go find some help." Jungkook talks slowly to her.

"What if I didn't found anyone here to help us? We drove a car but we went back here. There's no way." Rosé explained.

"You know she made a deal with demon, right? If she die, the deal will disappear. She used that to trapped us."

"What if you didn't come back? Please don't leave me. I want you with me." Rosé started crying.

"Rosé, I know I slept with many women before but I never fell in love with them. You are different. I love you till the end of my life." Jungkook kissed her lips.

While they're kissing, suddenly a knife stabbed Jungkook's back from behind. They broke the kiss and then Rosé screaming. Sana stabbed more deeply on Jungkook's back until blood came out of his mouth.

Jungkook fell down. Rosé tried to run but she fell because her leg got stuck in a bush. She tried to crawl to get away from Sana.