<|Part 15 🔞|>

Warning ❗️  this episode will contain 18+ so if you feel uncomfortable or don't like it, you can skip the next part.

*Taelice*

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Lisa are getting drunk together in Taehyung's room. Lisa pushes him to the bed and slowly pulls his pants down.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll do what's your favorite thing." Lisa rubbed his member up and down.

It makes him goes to "ugh" sound from his mouth. Then, she licks and put his member to her mouth. She slowly sucking it.

"Ugh Lisa..." He holds her head and then he starts pushing her head to support her sucks it.

He feels so good when Lisa did that because before this no one wanted to make a blowjob like he asked for. Even Sana doesn't want it.

"Lisa, stop. Ugh." He groaned.

"Why?" She makes an innocent face.

"You're still virgin, right? Why are you so good earlier? It's like you had experience it." He wondered.

"Oh, I watched porn." She never felt ashamed to be honest.

"What? Are you serious?" Taehyung rise his one eyebrow. She nodded

"I had too. There's a lot of men that wanted to have sex with me but I don't have any interested with them. I played alone." She explained.

"I think now you don't have to do it alone." He smirks.

She smiled.

"Let's start, shall we?" He touched her cheek.

She nodded.

He takes off his shirt and pants. Same goes to Lisa. When both of them naked, his member is awake and get ready to go inside her.

Taehyung sat on the bed while Lisa coming to sit on the top of Taehyung's dick. Lisa trying to insert Taehyung's member into her pussy.

When it's already inside, she moves up and down while flipping her hair. She holds his shoulders. Taehyung's holding her waist to support her thrusting faster.

"Ugh, I can't with this." He said then pushed her laying on the bed.

He started thrusting her more deeper and faster by his own. His hands were pinned her hands so she can't move.

"Ahh Taehyung, this is my first time please be gentle. Ahh.. Aghh..." Lisa begging him but he's not listening.

He keeps continuing thrusting until he feels pleasure. He stopped and groaned.

"I wanted to do this with you since Jimin showed your dance video. I played my dick while imagine you." Taehyung explained.

"I'm already infront of you. Do you want to continue?" Lisa asked.

He nodded. He pulls Lisa up to face against the wall and continues while they're standing. Taehyung's left hand on Lisa's left boob. His right hand on her waist. He thrusting his dick inside her ass. They keep continuing until they're tired.