NEW FRIEND

(Hoseok is 5 yr. Old)

Hoseok pov -

I was happy as I was going to school for first time. I wanted to make new friends. I entered my school with my eomma and excitedly looked around.

I saw some students playing here and there and chatting. My eyes were sparkling and wandering around but my eyes landed on some students.

My eyes went wide some students were throwing rocks on a boy. I tried to tell eomma but she was talking to principal so I ran to those students.

I pushed them and stood in front of the boy. "What are you doing?" I asked. "He has no dad. He is dirty and disgusting." They shouted.

"So what, It doesn't matter if he has dad or not. This doesn't allow you to bully him." I said angrily.

"You are also a freak like him." They all laughed. I puffed my cheeks in anger. "Sir, they are bullying kids." I shouted to principal. They all got frightened and ran away.

I smiled proudly and looked at the boy who was trembling. "Hey, what's your name?" I asked. "T-Taehyung." He replied.

I smiled my heart smile and offered him hand. "I am Jung Hoseok." He smiled and I can say his smile is the cutest and shape of like box. He took my hand and shook it.

My eomma called me and I ran before giving Taehyung a hug. "Bye, see you soon."

AFTER FEW DAYS -

Eomma was getting me ready for school.  She caressed my cheek. "Hobi, you know you should now learn being independent of us ok." I nodded. She smiled and took my hand. "Let's go. "

I reached school and eomma took me to office and got me my schedule. I only have three classes. Drawing, communication, English.

I went to my class. I greeted teacher and introduced myself. "Hi, my name is Jung Hoseok, I hope we will get along well." I smiled. "Ahh, he is so cute." "His smile is so charming." Some students whisphered. "Go, sit with Taehyung." Teacher said.

I was happy internally that I wanted to dance. I approached the boy from earlier and smiled at him. "Hi." Taehyung smiled back and scooted to give me space.

The rest day went pretty good. I was playing with Taehyung when he called me. "Hoseok, thank you." He said. "Why ?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"After that day no one bullied me." He said smiling. "No, problem I will always protect you." I said patting my chest. He chuckled.

"We will always be best friends, let's promise today." Hoseok said while holding his pinky out. Taehyung entwined their pinkies. "Promise."

They smiled at each other

They smiled at each other. They agreed to be best friends but their fate didn't allowed them to be just best friends.

END OF CHAPTER

SORRY CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORT.
💜💜