VIDEO CALL

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok got ready for dinner and went downstairs to grab some food. He ordered his and Jungkook's food. Jungkook went to restroom so he waited.

Out of nowhere suddenly Taehyung popped out and sat on chair beside hoseok. "Perfect timing let's video call our mom and dad now." He said.

Hoseok was confused. Next cherry came and sat across them. She glared at hoseok secretly. Hoseok felt uncomfortable under her gaze.

Taehyung searched for mobile but he realised he left it in the room. He went to grab it. Cherry scoffed. "I don't understand how you became his mate. You are not even his type. But sadly he still loves me more than you his own mate." She giggled.

Hoseok clenched his fist. He felt like crying. A warm hand was placed on his own and he looked up to see jungkook sitting beside him. Jungkook smiled.

"Listen here, whether his mate loves him or not is not your buisness. He has plenty of other people who love him." Jungkook said to cherry.

Cherry smirked, "Just like you right ?" Hoseok bit his lip. Jungkook smiled. "Unlike you I respect hobi's choice to love his mate not like you who loves to love others mate." Cherry huffed.

Hoseok felt protected while Jungkook was beside him. Taehyung came after and saw Jungkook sitting beside hobi on other side. He sat on other side of hobi.

Taehyung video called his and hobi's parents. They picked at once. "Hey lovebirds, how are you doing ?" Taehyung's mom spoke.

They both smiled. "It's pretty good, eomma"
Jungkook and cherry were not in frame. Taehyung and hobi talked with their parents happily. Hobi's dad asked them a question which made them awkward and blushing.

"Did you both already did it ?" Hoseok and taehyung shifted on their places. Jungkook giggled at the question and hoseok's state. Cherry was just fuming with anger.

Hobi's mother nudged him. "What are you asking ?" He just smiled. "Well, they are on honeymoon so couples normally do that. We also did baby, right ?" He said casually.

Now it was Hobi's mother's turn to blush. Everyone laughed. Then after few minutes call ended. Hoseok released the breath he was holding. Jungkook chimed in.

"Let's eat now." Jungkook said. Hoseok only bought dinner for Jungkook and him. So they stared at each other. Hoseok said, "Two of us should share." Taehyung jumped in. "Then let's..." Jungkook cut off. "Hobi and I can share and I you and cherry share." Taehyung just stared in disbelief.

Jungkook ate one bite himself and fed one to hoseok. On other hand taehyung held spoon near cherry's mouth. Cherry had her eyes closed and mouth open. Taehyung instead of feeding her ate that himself.

Cherry was still in that position. Some were staring at her and some were laughing quietly. She opened her eyes and saw Taehyung staring at Jungkook and hoseok. She felt really humiliated.
She put all blame on hoseok and got up and went to her room.

Taehyung didn't even acknowledged cherry leaving as he was busy boring holes in hoseok and jungkook. Hoseok and jungkook finished. Hoseok saw him and snapped his fingers.

"Finish it fast as they are cleaning the place." With that he left to his room with jungkook.

Taehyung was lost in his feelings. He felt pain seeing hoseok with Jungkook but he didn't liked hoseok that way. He always saw him as best friend.

IN HOSEOK ROOM -

Jungkook laid on bed and stroked hobi's hair who was laying there. "You know I think Taehyung likes you." He said. Hoseok looked at Jungkook. "What ?"

Jungkook chuckled. "He was literally boring holes in me at dinner table." Hoseok sighed. "He has always been like that since childhood. He says he see me as best friend but also gets possesive over me. He says he is my possesive best friend."

"Well that is a new thing i heard." Jungkook said yawning. Hoseok hugged Jungkook tightly. "Hey, let's shower first." Jungkook said Hoseok shook his head. "No, I am tired, let's just sleep." Jungkook smiled and pulled him closer.

THE END ~

💜💜💜