EPILOGUE

AUTHOR POV -

5 yrs later.

"Hey, put that damn plate down you brat." Hoseok shouted at his 4 yrs old alpha son jaehyeon.

"We are getting late. Come here." He yelled and picked him up. "Tae hurry up."

Footsteps were heard and taehyung came running down. "Sorry, let's go." He said.

They sat in car and drove off. "We are fucking 10 mins late." Hoseok said frustrated.

"Why are you swearing in front of jaehyeon ?" Taehyung said driving. "It's all because of your son. He doesn't listen to me." Hoseok huffed.

"Just like you." Taehyung said under his breath but to his bad luck hoseok heard it.

"What did you say ?" Hoseok said. Taehyung laughed nervously. "I said he is cute like you."

"You were saying he doesn't listen just like me right ? In all these years and in our bestie days I was the one who listened to you and you have the nerve to say that I don't listen." Hoseok spoke continuously.

"Sorry Sorry I am sorry hobi." Taehyung apologised.

"This is good, first you hurt me then say sorry." Hoseok scoffed. "Then what should I do ?" Taehyung said defeated.

"Just drive the damn car and reach the wedding soon. If I miss the wedding then you will see what I will do Kim Taehyung." Hoseok glared.

Taehyung gulped. He drove fast. Luckily they reached on time. Hoseok got off and held jaehyeon's hand. "Come fast."

Hoseok went inside with Taehyung following with gifts. "Jimin!" Hoseok waved at his best friend.

Jimin turned around and smiled widely. He ran and hugged hoseok. "I thought you won't come. The wedding just about to start."

"How I can't come to my bestie wedding. Where is yoongi ?" Hoseok asked. "He has yet to arrive then wedding will start." Jimin replied. Hoseok nodded.

Time skip ~

"Do you take Min Yoongi as your husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, in health, to love and cherish, till death apart you." The priest said.

Jimin smiled. "I do."

"Do you take Park Jimin as your husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, in health, to love and cherish, till death apart you."

Yoongi smiled. "I do."

"You are lawfully wedded husbands now you may kiss."

Yoongi pulled Jimin by waist and gently kissed him. Everyone cheered and clapped.

Hoseok smiled. He was happy for his dear friend. He looked beside him and his eyes widened. "Jaehyeon ?" He didn't saw Jaehyeon nor Taehyung.

He ran out from there and searched them. He was worried sick. He looked here and there when he noticed two figures playing in mud.

Hoseok squinted his eyes. He went to them. He pulled Taehyung's and Jaehyeon's ear. "Ow ow!" Taehyung hissed.

"You both left without telling me. You know how worried I was ?" Hoseok spoke twisting their ears.

"Ow mommy it hurts. Sorry." Jaehyeon said. Hoseok sighed and left their ears. Taehyung rubbed his ear and pouted.

"You pulled too hard." Taehyung muttered. Hoseok glared at him. Taehyung shut his mouth.

Time skip ~

Hoseok laid on bed after making jaehyeon sleep. He was drifting to sleep when two arms sneaked to his waist.

"Taehyung you.." He got cut off by a kiss. It was gentle and full of love. Hoseok pulled away. "What do you want ?" Hoseok asked.

"Cuddles." Taehyung hugged hoseok tightly and buried his face in hoseok's chest. Hoseok patted his hair.

"I love you hoseokie." Taehyung said. Hoseok smiled. "I love you two three four." Taehyung chuckled. Hoseok kissed Taehyung's head.

NEXT DAY -

Hoseok was in kitchen and taehyung was watching tv when door was knocked. Hoseok went and opened the door.

"Hyung !" Hoseok was captured in a big hug.

Taehyung jolted at the voice. Jungkook. He ran to door and saw them hugging. He pulled hoseok towards him.

Jungkook sighed. "Chill dude." He smiled at hoseok. "Hyung I have good news." Hoseok let him in first.

"First tell what will you have." Hoseok asked. "Nothing hyung, actually I came to tell you that I found my Mayr and we are shifting to Busan." Jungkook said brightly.

Taehyung became happy at word mate. Now he won't bother hoseok. Hoseok smiled. "Really !? Who is the lucky one." He asked.

"His name is jhope. He is somewhat similar to you in appearance. He is like twin of you." Jungkook smiled.

"Oh well good for you kookie." Hoseok said.

"Well he will remind me of you hyung so I am more happy." Jungkook slyly smiled towards Taehyung.

"What did you say ?" Taehyung screeched. "Tse he is just teasing you." Hoseok calmed Taehyung.

"So I have to pack also. Bye hyung and taehyung." Jungkook waved.

"Hey I am also your hyung, brat." Taehyung shouted.

Hoseok giggled. "Everything is perfect, right ?" "No, I will consider it perfect when we have onw more baby." Taehyung said back hugging him.

"And who will take care of him. I only want to children that I already have." Hoseok said. "What we have only one son." Taehyung said frowning.

"Second is you." Hoseok said. Taehyung pouted. "I am not a child." He whined. "Okay okay." Hoseok got out of Taehyung grip only to get picked up in bridal style.

"Yah !" He shouted. "I want to make more babies." He said and ran towards upstairs.

THE END ~

💜💜💜

This book is over. I wanted to ask should I write hopekook or jihope next ? I have ideas for both. Do tell me.

Bye till then 🥰 🤗💜❤️