BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP

AUTHOR POV -

"I am an Alpha kind." Hoseok was stunned. Taehyung got worried of losing him. "Hoseok." He said snapping hoseok back.

"I also gone through same thing last night." Hoseok said. Taehyung smiled. "Really, then what type are you ?" He asked excited.

"Omega but don't know if I am dominant or recessive." Hoseok said. Taehyung nodded. "Mom said Alpha and omega are destined to be mates. I wonder who my mate will be." Taehyung said excited.

Hoseok stood silently and smiled but deep inside in his heart he wished that may he and taehyung be mates.

They walked to school and went to their different classes as Hoseok is arts major and taehyung is buisness major.

Hoseok entered the class. Teacher was not present. He plopped on his seat. Suddenly a head popped out. "Hi." Jimin beamed.

"Jimin-ah, you always scare me." Hoseok said pouting. "Because I want to see your cute reaction." Jimin said pinching hoseok's cheek. Hoseok shook his hand away.

"Well, I manifested last night." Hoseok said to Jimin. Jimin was excited. "Finally, so what type are you ?" He asked.

"Omega." Hoseok mumbled. "Great, I am also omega too. I can tell you everything. By the way are you dominant or recessive ?" Jimin asked.

"I didn't have check up yet." Hoseok said. "Well, if youbare recessive then I am also one and I can tell your heat cycle won't be that painful or often. You will not be able to get pregnant unless you have dominant alpha. But if you are dominant then your heat cycle will be much painful and often. You can give birth and you can also give birth to dominant alpha if you have dominant alpha mate." Jimin explained.

Hoseok nodded. Teacher entered and started the class. Everyone was dozing off but hoseok paid attention. He was scribbling notes when he heard a giggle.

He looked out of window and saw a girl leaning over someone whom hoseok knew very much deeply. He clenched his pen when he saw him.

Taehyung was giggling and holding the waist of the girl. Hoseok's heart clenched at the sight.

You would wonder seeing your best friend close to a girl why would you hate it ? It's because hoseok has feelings for Taehyung. His best friend whom he took care of these years and also along the way somewhere he lost his heart to Taehyung.

Hoseok sighed and resumed to pay attention to class. He had a urge to cry hard but he held his tears. He was the one who said they will be best friends forever but he is only the one who doesn't want to be just best friends but something more.

Hoseok paid attention to the class and tried to shake off the sadness.

THE END ; )

💜💜💜