ALONE

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok and taehyung admired the apartment. They got one room with a spacious kitchen and a big livingroom.

(Kitchen 👆 )

( Bedroom 👆 )

( Livingroom 👆 )

( Bathroom 👆 )

Hoseok searched every room. He loved the apartment. He quickly went to bedroom. He unpacked his suitcase.

Taehyung came in. "Please unpack mine too." Taehyung whined and flopped on bed. Hoseok glared at him. "No, do it yourself."

Taehyung pouted. Hoseok ignored him and unpacked his clothes. Taehyung also started unpacking. Hoseok laid on bed and sighed.

"Should we go out and have coffee ?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok glanced at him. "Why ?" Taehyung huffed. "Can't we spend some time together ?" He asked.

Hoseok groaned. "But I am not in mood." Taehyung placed his hands on hip. "You have to go." He pulled hoseok to his feet.

He pulled too hard because of which hoseok fell on him. Taehyung groaned in pain when his back made contact with hard floor.

"Who pulls this hard you dumb ass?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung gazed at hoseok. His dark brown orbs were sucking his soul.

Hoseok frowned. "Hey, are you dead ?" He asked. Taehyung however could only see his eyes and his oh so luscious and plump pink lips which were inviting him to devour them.

He slowly inched towards hoseok's face. Hoseok was confused but soon realised what was happening. He tried to get up but Taehyung held his waist tightly.

Taehyung hit his breath on his lips before attaching them. Hoseok's eyes widened. Taehyung's lips were moving ever so softly against his own lips.

Hoseok forgot that he was supposed to ignore all these feelings but found himself being drowned in the intoxicating kiss.

He slowly relaxed and kissed back. Taehyung licked his lip and asked for entrance which hoseok gladly gave. Their tongues danced with each other fighting for dominance. Taehyung licked every corner of hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok was enjoying this moment. Taehyung slowly roamed his hand under hoseok's shirt. Caressing his skin ever so gently.

Hiseok shuddered at the touch but soon snapped to reality. He pulled away and caught his breath. He abruptly stood up and ran to bathroom.

Taehyung was confused. He sat on floor. He thought about the kiss he shared with hoseok now. He touched his lips which still had the taste of hoseok's.

"Now are you clear about your feelings ?" V asked mind linking with Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled. "Yes, I am clear that I am totally gay for hoseok. He is only made for me and only me." Taehyung laid on floor and squealed like a teenage girl.

Hoseok panted and looked in the mirror. Hoseok bit his lips. He shouldn't have kissed. It was again his wolf who kissed me. Like this he won't be able to get over.

He washed his face and went out to see Taehyung rolling on floor. Hoseok raised his eyebrows and cleared his throat.

Taehyung looked up and suddenly hugged hoseok. "Let's go out. Get ready fast." With that he ran to bathroom.

Hoseok stood dumbfounded. "Why is he acting weird ?" He spoke to himself. He shrugged off but a coffee won't hurt.

Hoseok was drinking his coffee. Taehyung was drinking coffee and observing hoseok. Hoseok asked Taehyung. "Why are you suddenly acting like my boyfriend ?"

"Because I am your mate and in a sense boyfriend also." Taehyung said and smiled. Hoseok choked on his coffee.

"You know what you are saying ?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung nodded. Hoseok frowned. "But you don't..." Hoseok was cut off.

"We will talk about rest afterwards." Taehyung said. Hoseok quietly sipped his coffee.

Hoseok thought about texting Jungkook about new apartment. He quickly finished his coffee.

"Let's go." Hoseok got up and paid the bill. Taehyung quickly sipped the last coffee dips and hurried behind hoseok.

THE END ~

💜💜💜