IT'S TIME

AUTHOR POV-

AFTER 2 YR.

Hoseok was siting on sofa but his mind was elsewhere. Jungkook came in with two coffee mugs. Hoseok came out of his thoughts and smiled.

Hoseok sipped at his coffee and asked Jungkook something which made him choke on his coffee. "Let's tell everyone about our relationship." Hoseok said.

Jungkook was happy but worried. "Are you sure?" He asked. Hoseok nodded smiling. Jungkook smiled and said. "Well, then I can hold your hand and kiss you in public, right ?" He said.

Hoseok blushed and hit his arm playfully. Jungkook was beyond happy. He wanted to tell everyone openly that hoseok was his, well except the fact that if his mate is someone else.

NEXT MORNING

Everyone was siting and having lunch when hoseok spoke. "Guys, I want to tell something." He fiddled with his fingers. Everyone paid attention to him. "I and Jungkook are dating." Hoseok said. Everyone gasped.

Everyone was very happy for them despite one person who was clearly pissed with this. Hoseok was smiling ear to ear. He felt relieved. Jungkook suddenly pecked his cheeks. Hoseok blushed and buried his head in his hands.

Everyone cooed and laughed. "Well, after two weeks our hoseokie is going to turn 16. We really are excited for your mate but.." Jimin started but stopped seeing hoseok's sad face.

Hoseok didn't wanted to turn 16. He was scared that maybe Jungkook was not his mate. He was drowned in his thoughts when a hand was placed on his hand.

Jungkook smiled. "Hyung, I already told you that if I am not your mate then I will let you go." Despite Jungkook's reassurance hoseok was still sad. Jungkook never touched hoseok. He only was limited to kissing. Hoseok could never find such a sweet person.

Hoseok was walking home alone as Jungkook had to leave late due to some work. He was walking while humming a song when someone grabbed him from behind and pushed him against the wall.

Hoseok looked up and gasped to see Taehyung with only centimeters away from his face. Hoseok was scared that if Taehyung will be this close to him he might go back to loving Taehyung.

He pushed Taehyung lightly. "What are you doing ?" He asked. "Break up with Jungkook." Taehyung said. Hoseok was shocked and angry. "Why ?" He asked rudely. Taehyung sighed. "Because I don't like him." He said blankly.

"If you don't like him, then it's not my problem. I like him and if you have any problem then just ignore." Hoseok said and walked off.

Since Hoseok and Jungkook revealed their relationship they became openly lovey-dovey. Taehyung was somehow not okay with Jungkook being close to hoseok. Hoseok and jungkook were laughing.

"Excuse me. There is a best couple of campus contest. Are you interested in giving your name ?" A girl asked. Hoseok smiled and nodded. They gave their names.

Taehyung was upset but he himself didn't know why. He got up and left. He thought of talking this with someone and who could be better than yoongi his second best friend.

THE END ~

💜💜💜