SORRY

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok jumped at sight of Taehyung. Taehyung patted his side indicating hoseok to sit. Hoseok just ignored him and put his bag down and sat on chair.

Taehyung sensed that hoseok is mad. He got up and put his arm around hoseok's neck. "I am sorry." He whispered. "I know I was an asshole to you. I spoke harshly to you- " Taehyung got cut off when Hoseok abruptly stood up.

"Harshly ? You say that calling your best friend a bitch and a bastard is speaking harshly. I was always by your side and protected you from those jerks and you called me a shitty friend." Hoseok shouted. Tears were threatning to fall from his eyes. Taehyung was silent.

He suddenly engulfed hoseok in a hug. Hoseok was angry so he tried to push Taehyung away but Taehyung was far too strong from him. He gave up and finally hugged him back and started sobbing in his chest. Taehyung rubbed his back and whispered. "Sorry, I am sorry hoseokie, I won't do it again. Please forgive me." His voice was cracking.

Hoseok calmed down and pulled away. Taehyung cupped his face, "Will you orgive me ?" He said with a pout. Hoseok just nooded and Taehyung smiled happily. "I will stay over today." He said. "Why ?" Hoseok asked. "Because I want to." Hoseok sighed. "Okay, I am going to take a shower." Taehyung nodded.

After hoseok came out from shower he plopped on bed and stared at ceiling. His head was filled with different things. How easily he just forgave Taehyung just because he melted in his embrace. He lifted covers and went inside. He got a message on his phone. He opened it and a smile made a way to his lips.

kookie _97

Have sweet dreams hyung.
This muscle bunny is going to sleep now.

hoseok 94

Okay have sweet dreams 😇 💫

Taehyung came in and saw hoseok smiling at his phone. "What are you smiling at? Is it some girl." He laid beside hoseok. "Just a friend texted." Hoseok said putting his phone away.

Taehyung nodded and as soon as hoseok laid he pulled hoseok closer by his waist and buried his face in his neck. "I want us to be like this forever. Best friends and cuddle buddies." Hoseok felt good as well as sad.

He was glad Taehyung was again beside him but he wants them to be more than friends but he just ignored the pain and slept.

IN MORNING -

Hoseok got up and saw Taehyung was not beside him. He must have gone to school. He got up and did his morning routine and got ready for school. He went downstairs and greeted his mom and dad and ate breakfast with them.

Hoseok was walking towards school gate whe two sounds called him. "Hoseokie" "Hyung". Hoseok looked at right Taehyung standing and at left Jungkook standing. Both signalling him to come to them. Hoseok got bewildered. "What the heck!?" He mumbled.

THE END ~