REGRET

AUTHOR POV -

Taehyung was shocked was an understatement. He snapped back to his senses and realised what he did to hoseok his best friend.

Hoseok was crying as he was now marked by Taehyung before he could find his mate. Taehyung's heart broke on seeing Hoseok crying. He approached hoseok but was stopped.

"Don't come near me. Get out." Hoseok shouted. Taehyung was guilty and was ashamed of himself. He didn't planned on marking his best friend but hoseok kept saying Jungkook was better so in anger he marked him but now he is guilty.

Taehying quietly made his way to hoseok and embraced him in his arms. Hoseok tried to struggle but Taehyung held him tight. "I - I am sorry, hoseokie. I didn't wanted to do this but my wolf is egoistic and he took over and marked you. I am sorry please."

Hoseok was crying but he hugged Taehyung back and cried in his chest making Taehyung's shirt wet. Taehyung was also shedding tears on seeing Hoseok like this and sole reason of his state was he himself his best friend. Hoseok always protected him when they were young but he just hurt him.

"I promise I will never do this again. when you find your mate two days after. I will apologise to him. Please don't cry, h-hoseokie." Taehyung's voice cracked. He was scared to lose Hoseok. Hoseok calmed down and looked up. "You.. know that now we are bonded and you can't seperate from me." Hoseok said staring at Taehyung.

"Okay, I have no problem with that but please just don't leave me." Taehyung said. Hoseok sighed "For now I want to clear my mind so just leave me alone." Hoseok said softly. Taehyung hesitated but left to give hoseok some space. Hoseok laid on bed with arm over his eyes. "I should be happy that Taehyung marked me but it hurts. He forcefully did that. He apologised to me but what if my mate doesn't understand and leaves me." Hoseok thought.

"His wolf instinct is too strong. I know it was his wolf who marked me but he also had same intention at first." Hoseok fell to sleep while thinking.

NEXT DAY -

Hoseok bandaged the mark made by Taehyung. He went to school earing a turtleneck. He met ith Jungkook on the way and they both walked to school together. Hoseok was lucky that Jungkook didn't notice his mark.

School went smoothly and Hoseok didn't even caught a glimpse of Taehyung. He was rather happy that Taehyung didn't bother him. He forgot about everything with his friends and jungkook beside him.

TIME SKIP ~

It was day of hoseok's birthday. He was turning sixteen and about to find his mate. Hoseok shoulld be excited but he was scared. Scared of finding his mate as he was marked by another alpha when he was yet to find his mate. He as siting on his bed fidgeting with his sleeve of his new shirt brought by his parents.

Door to his room opened revealing his mother in a beautiful dress. "Son, Let's go. Everyone is waiting for you down." His mother came closer to him and patted his head. Hoseok looked up. His mother frowned. "What happened ? Why are you sad ?" Hoseok said nothing.

"Ah, you are nervous. Don't worry your mate will really like you. You will get the best mate." She hugged hoseok. Hoseok thought to himself. "I just wish my mate understands me"

THE END ~