SHATTER

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok woke up to morning rays which were blinding his sight. He turned to other side to see a sleeping Jungkook.

Hoseok smiled and brushed his hair from his face. "I wish you were my mate." He softly whisphered.

AT BEACH -

Hoseok and jungkook were sunbathing when hoseok spoke. "Today is last day of our trip. We came here to spend time but guess what fate is not on my side."

Jungkook looked over, "But I am with you, right." Hoseok looked over a sulking jungkook. "Your presence made my trip good or else it would have been worst trip for me."

Jungkook smiled. "I am glad." Hoseok spotted Taehyung and cherry laughing together and playing in water. Hoseok's wolf whimpered in pain.

"I know it hurts, hope." Hoseok mindlinked with his wolf. "How can you let our mate to love other girls." Hope hoseok's wolf said with sadness and anger.

"It's his right to love, if he loves someone else then I have no right to stop him." Hoseok said.

"You have the right as mate." Hope said. "Your mate is his wolf and his wolf loves you a lot but my mate..." Hoseok chuckled bitterly.

"My mate is Taehyung, my best friend and also a guy who is a playboy and also a straight guy." Hoseok's statement made Hope silent.

Jungkook suddenly pulled hoseok on his feet. "Wha-" hoseok gasped when he was lifted by Jungkook in his arms. "We should also have fun." He said.

Jungkook ran to water with hoseok in his arms. He threw hoseok in water. Hoseok giggled and jumped on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook laughed and again threw hoseok in water. Hoseok wiped his face and started throwing water on Jungkook.

Hoseok was again happy. He wished that even if Taehyung doesn't love him he had Jungkook till he find his mate. But who cares even after his mate he want Jungkook to be his friend.

Their laughter and giggles didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. He was feeling a unknown feeling in his heart seeing hoseok together with jungkook.

Taehyung's stare didn't go unnoticed by cherry. She clenched her fist and looked towards hoseok with hatred. She was determined to make Taehyung hate hoseok to death. She smirked internally.

AT HOTEL ROOM -

Hoseok was scrolling through his phone. Jungkook was taking shower. Hoseok got a message from other number.

UNKNOWN

Come to my room, please I am Taehyung. I want to tell something to you.

Hoseok frowned. Taehyung was messaging from other no. which was unusual. He shrugged off and left a note on table for jungkook as he may get worried.

Hoseok knocked on door. Cherry opened the door and smiled at him. She said to come in. Hoseok entered.

Hoseok asked, "Where is Taehyung ?" She smiled, "He is out. But you know it was me who messaged you." Hoseok frowned. "Why ?"

She stepped towards hoseok and hoseok stepped back. It continued till hoseok collided with bed and fell on it. She hovered over him. Hoseok was about to get up but she pinned him down.

"What the hell are you doing ?" He struggled. "Well, I saw you today at beach. I honestly say you have a nice body. I am so tempted that i wanna have a taste." She said leaning close. Hoseok was shocked.

"You, let go of me." He struggled and he failed to notice that footsteps can be heard. Cherry smirked and she heard the footsteps.

She quickly reversed their position with hoseok on top of her. She slapped herself and started crying. She started beating herself with hoseok's hand. Hoseok tried to stop her but she held his hand too tight.

Taehyung came inside the room and when he witnessed the scene, he dropped the food which he brought.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ?" Taehyung shouted. Hoseok turned back and stood on his feet. He was about to explain but Taehyung pushed past him and started comforting her.

Hoseok stared in disbelief. "What happened baby ?" He asked softly. "He came to our room and asked about you. I s-said you were out. H-he told me to l-leave you and even slapped me and called me whore and b-bitch." She fake sobbed.

Hoseok's eyes widened, "Tae she is ly-" before hoseok could complete he felt his cheek stinging. He touched his cheek, even his lip was bleeding.

"I thought you were a kind soul, but in reality you are just a attention seeking slut. You just faked your innocence till now, right bitch ?" Taehyung said in one go.

Hoseok could feel his heart shatter and he was completely broken. His eyes started to water.

"What, now you will cry ? Oh, yes you will as you are a baby who cries every time." Taehyung mocked.

Hoseok couldn't listen anymore. He ran from there and entered his room. "Oh hyung you cam-" Jungkook chirped but soon got shocked seeing hoseok's teary face.

He ran towards him. "What happened hyung ?" He asked while taking him in his arms. "Tae-taehyung." Hoseok stuttered. He was sobbing badly.

"WHAT DID THAT BASTARD DO ?" Jungkook shouted with rage.

THE END ~

💜💜💜