NEW STUDENT

AUTHOR POV-

Everyone was chatting in class but hoseok was dead from inside. His eyes were red and he looked as his soul has been sucked out.

Jimin was worried. "Hoseok-ah, forget about him. He is not worthy of you." Hoseok was thinking that how did he ended up falling in love with such an asshole.

Teacher came in. Everyone went silent. "Students, we have new student with us. He is one year younger than you but is transferred to this grade because of his extraordinary intellect." As teacher finished a boy came in. Everyone murmured.

Hoseok was lost in his own thoughts. "Hi, I am jeon jungkook. I hope we get along well." Jungkook said smiling.
"Jungkook, go sit with hoseok. Hoseok raise your hand." Teacher said.

Hoseok didn't hear and kept on dazing. "Mr. Jung Hoseok." Teacher shouted. "Yes, mam." Hoseok snapped back from his thoughts. "Please sit, Jungkook." Jungkook nodded and went over to hoseok.

Hoseok was stunned. He recognised Jungkook. Jungkook sat beside Hoseok. "Hi, hyung. We meet again." Hoseok was too shocked to speak. He just paid attention to lecture.

The lecture was over. Jungkook faced hoseok. "Hyung, do you remember me ?" He asked excited. Hoseok sighed and smiled. "Yes, I do remember you crybaby." Hoseok chuckled when Jungkook pouted.

"Can I eat with you ?" He asked hopeful. Hoseok nodded. They went to cafeteria.
Hoseok introduced Jungkook to his friends and vice versa.

Jungkook made hoseok laugh and smile. Everyone was happy to see hoseok like this again. Hoseok was having a little cream on his lips. Jungkook wiped it with his thumb and licked it. Hoseok blushed madly.

They were unaware of two eyes boring in their soul. Taehyung was sitting with cherry and others when he heard a laughter which he loved the most. He saw hoseok laughing with a kid and that kid wiped hoseok's lips. Taehyung felt uncomfortable.

Hoseok was sitting on bench when he heard sound of making out. He didn't wanted look but he looked and again his heart sunk.

Taehyung was making out with cherry leaning against a tree. He hung his head. He felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see Jungkook. He smiled.

Jungkook sat beside him and asked him something which made him shocked. "Do you like Taehyung, hyung ? " Hoseok nodded hesitantly. Jungkook patted his shoulder indicating him to rest his head on his shoulder

Hoseok leaned on his shoulder and felt comfortable. He felt jungkook brushing his hair which he felt soothing. He leaned in his touch.

Soon after they left for their home. Jungkook dropped hoseok to his door. "Hyung, if you need a shoulder you always have me." Jungkook said while holding his hand. Hoseok hesitated but he asked him. "Jungkook by any chance do you like me ?" Jungkook smiled, "Yes, I like you hyung, but don't worry I won't force it. If you ever feel like giving up on Taehyung I am ready to give you warmth and love." Jungkook gave his bunny smile.

Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Okay, bye kookie." Jungkook waved and left. He entered and saw Mrs. Kim sitting and talking with his parents. He greeted them and went upstairs.

He jumped on seeing Taehyung sitting on his bed in his room. "Hey".

END ~
💜💜💜