IGNORE

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok stopped and looked over to Taehyung. "Should I say thanks ?" He spoke with coldness and left.

Taehyung knew that he made a huge mistake. He wanted to apologise but hoseok was not giving him chance.

Hoseok came back and he entered his house. His nose was attacked with delicious aroma of food.

He went in kitchen and saw his mom cooking breakfast. He hugged his mom. "So, how was your night with your mate ?" She asked excitedly.

"It was good." Hoseok spoke uninterested and only paid attention to food.

Hoseok ate his food and went to his room. He locked the door and slid down it. He kept his head in his hands. "I did it, but I still fucking can't get over Kim fucking Taehyung." He sighed frustrated.

He looked up the ceiling. "Hope, is your mate very caring to you ?" He mindlinked with his wolf.

"My mate and your mate are both same. What is with you saying your mate." His wolf said annoyed.

"What is his wolf name ?" Hoseok asked. "V" his wolf said rather excitedly. Hoseok chuckled.

"But I think Taehyung is changing now. I can see regret in his eyes." Hope said.

"I can't forgive him easily, hope. He hurted me not only one time but many times. It was my last straw when he said me bitch and also pushed me." Hoseok said with teary eyes.

He was too lazy to move so he slept against the door.

AT SCHOOL -

Hoseok was sitting at his table when jimin popped his head in front of him. "Hey, good morning." He said.

Hoseok smiled. "You know your wolf is very beautiful and very big for an omega." Jimin said. Hoseok chuckled.

The teacher soon came and started teaching. Hoseok saw that today Jungkook didn't came to school.

He already missed the younger. He sat there pouting like a kid.

AT LUNCH -

Hoseok sat with all his friends. He was laughing and giggling at jin's dad jokes. Suddenly he felt someone sit beside him.

He whipped his head to side and his smile dropped. Taehyung sat there smiling widely. Hoseok turned away.

Taehyung pouted. He ate his food. Everyone sensed that they were not speaking with each other or especially hoseok.

They silently ate their food. Hoseok stood up and threw his empty plate in trash and went towards the class.

Taehyung also stood up. He went behind hoseok. He quickly caught up with him.
He walked beside hoseok.

"Hey, hobi. I... am sorry." He whisphered. Hoseok stopped. He turned towards Taehyung with cold face.

"For what are you sorry, Kim Taehyung ?
For calling me whore, bitch, slut or for pushing me or breaking my heart or the worse not accepting me as a mate ? Huh ?!"

Hoseok said in one go. Taehyung lowered his head. "I..." "Just forget it." Hoseok walked away.

Taehyung sighed. "I still don't see you that way but I want to be your best friend again." He said to himself with tears in his eyes.

AT HOME -

Hoseok was doing his homework when he heard a knock. He opened the door. "Hey, mom." He smiled.

His mom came inside. "Hobi, I want you to go to this party with us and taehyung and his mom. We want to introduce you and taehyung to our friends who didn't came to our party."

Hoseok nodded. "The party is tonight so get ready ok ?" She smiled and left. Hoseok sighed heavily.

TIME SKIP ~

Taehyung pov -

I was waiting in the living room of hoseok house. I was impatient on whether hoseok will go or not. I suddenly heard footsteps coming down.

I turned around and saw hoseok. I couldn't take my eyes off. I never noticed that my best friend was this cute and beautiful.

 I never noticed that my best friend was this cute and beautiful

( Hoseok wore this )

Hoseok stood beside his parents and not even looked in my direction.

We all got to our cars. Hoseok was about to go in his car with his parents but they said he will go with me.

He sulked but agreed. He went to sit in passenger seat. He didn't spoke anything. I started the car and drove off.

THE END ~

💜💜💜