CHECK UP

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok was waiting nervously outside the room of hospital where he just had a check up for seeing his trait.

His mother patted his head "Don't worry it's not your life test." Hoseok smiled. Hoseok was having double thought of being dominant but also recessive.

He wanted to be dominant to give birth but wanted to be recessive for fear of painful heat cycle. Doctor came outside with a smile.

"Here, your son is one of the rare there are rare dominant omega in this world now including your son as he is a dominant omega." She explained.

Hoseok was happy as well as sad. His mother hugged him. He hugged back. Hoseok only has one thought will Taehyung be also a dominant.

NEXT DAY -

Hoseok was sitting and dozing off when he felt a tap and saw Taehyung. Hoseok smiled. "Hi." Taehyung said and sat down "You know I got check up and I am a dominant." Taehyung said smiling.

"Me too." Hoseok said happy. Taehyung was shocked. "You are dominant omega ?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok nodded.

Hoseok, jimin and namjin were having lunch in cafeteria. "Congratulations, you are a rare dominant omega." Jimin said.
Hoseok smiled. Suddenly everyone was whispering.

Hoseok looked behind only to get his heart broken again. Taehyung was coming with a girl inside cafeteria. Hos hand was around her waist.

He sat beside jimin. "This is my girlfriend, cherry." He introduced the girl. Namjoon scoffed. "She will only probably lasts for 2 -3 weeks." Taehyung chuckled.

Hoseok was eating silently. He didn't speak. Jin held his hand. Hoseok looked at him. Jin smiled at him. Jin knew that hoseok has feelings for Taehyung. Hoseok smiled.

"Well, hoseokie I was saying that I have a party at a club, I want you to come." Taehyung said looking at hoseok.
Hoseok nodded.

AT PARTY-

Music was blasting and everyone was completely drunk and wasted. Hoseok was disgusted at the sight. But he was more disgusted by seeing Taehyung and cherry kissing. Taehyung invited him but after greeting he just ignored his existence.

Hoseok came outside and began to walk to his house. He heard muffled sobs from somewhere. He looked around and saw a kid crying while hugging his knees.

Hoseok went near and squatted down. "Hey, why are you crying ?" He asked. The boy lifted his head and hoseok saw that it wasn't tears of sadness but that of anger.

"Who the fuck are you ?" He growled. Hoseok flinched but smiled his heart smile. "Well, now I am your Well wisher but if we get to know each other then I am your friend." The boy was silent and just staring at hoseok.

Hoseok smiled. "Tell, what happe-" Hoseok was about to ask again but his phone rang. "Hello" "Oh.. okay." Hoseok hung up and said sorry to kid and ran off to direction from where he came.

The boy was just staring at his figure disappearing. He mumbled with a smile. "So cute."

THE END > ♡ <

💜💜💜