DRUNK

AUTHOR POV -

The Jungs and Mrs Kim were busy talking to other people. Hoseok and Taehyung were sitting on couch and sipping the wine.

Suddenly their parents called them. They both went over. "Hoseok, taehyung this is Mr Choi. This is their son, Choi ji-ho. He is an alpha." Hoseok's dad said.

Hoseok and Taehyung bowed. "This is my son, hoseok an omega and this..." Hoseok's dad was cut off by ji-ho.

He suddenly grabbed hoseok's hand and kissed the back of it. "No wonder he is so beautiful." He smiled. Hoseok was all flustered by this action of him.

Taehyung growled. He grabbed hoseok's waist and pulled him closer. Hoseok flinched by such sudden action.

Ji-ho smile faltered. "Who are you ?" He spoke. "He is my son's mate, Kim Taehyung." Hoseok's mom said who was also annoyed by him.

Ji-ho was somehow dissapointed. He stepped back. Hoseok was trying to get away from taehyung but taehyung gripped his waist tightly.

Hoseok looked up to Taehyung. Taehyung was having that look in his eyes which his own self won't have. It was his wolf.

Hoseok remained still. After sometime they sat at a table and ordered drinks. They all chatted. After sometime Mr and Mrs Jung and Mrs Kim left for meeting other people.

Hoseok was dazed. He was dozing off when he felt a weight on his shoulder. He looked over to see Taehyung leaning on his shoulder.

Hoseok tried to remove his head but taehyung fell backwards on couch. "Oh my, you are too drunk." Hoseok sighed.

Hoseok looked over for his parents but they were not in sight. He looked at Taehyung who was not in his mind.

He stood up and made Taehyung stand. He carried him on his shoulder. He was struggling as Taehyung was too heavy.

He threw him in the car and went to drivers seat. He drove off to their house. He carried him on the shoulder and to the room.

He laid him on bed. He stared at his face. He saw him dozing off. He caressed his hair and stood up to clean him. He brought towel and a bowl of water.

He removed his shirt. He cleaned his chest and stomach. Before he could remove his pants Taehyung woke up.
Hoseok panicked. He stood up and was about to go but was pulled down.

He closed his eyes. He felt a weight on him. He opened his eyes and saw Taehyung hovering over him. He observed Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung was leaning in but hoseok snapped and put his hands on his chest. "You are drunk, don't do something which you will regret later."

Taehyung was just staring. Suddenly he started crying. Hoseok got worried. He cupped his cheeks. "What happened ?"

"I...I am s..so..sorry." Taehyung sniffed. Hoseok's heart clenched. "Okay, you are forgiven. Stop crying." Hoseok whispered.

Taehyung stopped abruptly and immediately smashed their lips. Hoseok eyes widened. He pushed Taehyung but he gripped his hands above his head.

Hoseok tried to move but couldn't. Hoseok squirmed and suddenly Taehyung stopped. Hoseok heard low snores.

He sighed and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. Hoseok pushed Taehyung aside. He got up and went to shower.

He came out of shower and slept beside Taehyung. He fell in sleep while watching Taehyung sleeping.

NEXT DAY -

Taehyung woke up with immense headache. He held his head and took in his surrounding. He realised he is in hoseok's room.

He whipped his head and saw hoseok sleeping. He laid down again and watched Hoseok. Taehyung smiled and caressed his cheeks.

"You are too precious. I am a jerk to hurt you." Taehyung whisphered. He got up and picked his clothes and went out.

TIME SKIP ~

Hoseok also woke up after one hour. He saw Taehyung was not beside him. He got up and got ready for school.

AT SCHOOL

Hoseok was dazed when he flinched on sudden contact of lips on his cheeks. He turned around. He was greeted with a bunny smile.

"Good morning hyung." Jungkook spoke. Hoseok sighed and smiled. "You scared me, kookie." Hoseok pouted.

"Don't pout hyung, I can't control to kiss it." Jungkook said blushing. Hoseok smirked. He wanted to tease him. He pouted more.

Jungkook bit his lips. "Hyung..." Hoseok whined. "Kookie.." Now Hoseok was cut off. Hoseok was shocked when Jungkook put his lips on his pout.

The door of classroom opened. "Hoseokie you..." Taehyung barged in but was surprised to see jungkook and hoseok kissing, in his eyes.

Hoseok turned around. He panicked internally but remained calm outwards.

"Y..you.. forgot your pencil case." Taehyung came forward and put it on desk of hoseok and left from there.

Hoseok felt guilty. He didn't know why. Jungkook spoke hesitantly, "hyung I hope I didn't created trouble for you."

Hoseok smiled. "No."

TAEHYUNG POV -

I was hurt to see the scene but I had no right as I didn't liked him nor we were together. I ran to washroom.

I wanted to cry but I didn't. "Why didn't you beated him ? He was kissing our mate." V mindlinked with Taehyung and growled.

"I don't have right." Taehyung whisphered. "I don't like..." Taehyung got cut off. "Cut this bullshit. You speak this every time. You get jealous but put that blame on me. You can't accept your feelings or probably that you are gay for hoseok." V scoffed.

"Am I really gay for hoseok ?" Taehyung pondered.

THE END ~

💜💜💜