COMPETITION

AUTHOR POV -

Everyone was gathered in hall where competition was to held. Everyone was in pairs. Hoseok and jungkook were excited.

Taehyung also participated with cherry. The rule to select the best couple was by playing two games. The first one was to place a cloth on ground and stand on it.

Everyone stood on it. Then the cloth was to be folded in half. Everyone passed this. Then it was made more smaller and smaller.

With the size decreasing the couples were also falling. The end couples were Taehyung and cherry and Jungkook and hoseok. Then the size was made only for one foot. Jungkook picked hoseok bridal style and stood on it. Hoseok blushed and snuggled in Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung was angry at their intimacy and he just gave up from the game making cherry shocked. The winner were automatically junghope. They were happy.

Second game was feeding snacks to partner through mouth. A peppero stick was placed between the mouth of one partner and other has to eat it. The couple who finishes first will win and be the ultimate winner of contest.

Everyone got in position. Hoseok placed stick in his mouth and Jungkook started eating. Everyone was cheering. The couples were super fast. Jungkook in one go skipped half stick and grabbed hoseok's face and ate whole stick while in process their lips touched.

Hoseok smiled. They won contest by wining the game. They got a MacBook pro and ipad pro as a gift. They were totally happy with the results.

Taehyung couldn't bear them laughing together. He only wanted hoseok to laugh with him not anyone else. A certain wave of possessiveness washed over him. He smirked internally. "I won't let you go Jung Hoseok."

THE END ~

💜💜💜