MATING

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok groaned as he heard some commotion downstairs. He sat up and ruffled his hair frustratingly. "What the hell is going on ?" He mumbled.

He went downstairs to find his and Taehyung's parents talking. They noticed him and called over. He sat beside Taehyung.

"So, we have a good news." Hoseok's mom chirped. Hoseok gulped knowing that good news for his parents would be bad news for him.

"You know there is rule of no mating between mates until full moon night and you will also manifest in your wolf form." Hoseok's dad said.

"So guess what, the full moon night is on 17th may which is one week later. You can mate on that night kids." Taehyung's mother said happily while clapping.

Hoseok and Taehyung's mouth went wide. They were not so happy about it. They have to mate one week later ?

They looked at each other. Both holding same worry in their eyes. "We want to talk privately." Hoseok said grabbing Taehyung and making his way towards his room.

"We can't do this." It was first thing that came from Taehyung's mouth as they entered room. Hoseok's heart stung a bit but he regained his composure.

"We have to just pretend that we mated." Hoseok said. Taehyung scoffed. "You know damn rightfully that after mating you are sure to get pregnant with my cubs." Hoseok nodded.

"I know but you know I read about omegas in library. The chances of getting a dominant omega pregnant on first mating is 99 percent. So, still 1 percent chance is of not getting pregnant." Hoseok explained.

Taehyung pondered for a while before he nodded. "Okay, I agree." Hoseok sighed. "So, put on a smile and act as we are very excited." Taehyung smirked a little.

Okay, I am very excited to have you wreck under me, babe." He stepped closer and intertwined their fingers while walking out. Hoseok blushed a little.

"Oj, you came. So, tell us how about we throw a party on your both mating day." Hoseok's mom said.

"I would like to tell whole world, that this man here is totally mine. So, I like idea of throwing party." Taehyung said pulling hoseok close by waist.

Taehyung's mom chuckled. "You are exactly like me." She said. "Of course I am." Taehyung smiled his boxy smile.

"Are you both excited ?" Hoseok's dad asked. "I am very much excited to see hoseok carry my cubs." Taehyung said kissing hoseok's cheeks.

Hoseok blushed and hid his face in Taehyung's shoulder. The parents cooed at the sweet couple but little did they know that hoseok was pinching Taehyung's waist hard and taehyung was keeping his smile with difficulty.

Jungkook gave mixed reaction on hearing news of mating of taehyung and hoseok. He was happy but also sad as he wanted to be in place of taehyung.

Otherhand cherry was furious. "That bitch surely wants to steal taehyung from me on their mating day. I won't let that happen." She became totally obsessed with taehyung or you can say with his wealth.

"I am not mating with him. We are just pretending." Taehyung said annoyed. Cherry was throwing tantrums. Taehyung told her many times that it was an act but she was not convinced. So, she planned something evil.

"Hello, I want your help. I will give you as much cash you want." She said to someone on phone. She smirked. "I won't let you slip from my hands Kim Taehyung."

THE END ~

💜💜💜