DILEMMA

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok stood there moving his head from left to right. He was in dilemma when suddenly his life saviour according to hoseok popped up. "Why aren't you going in ? Let's go together." Jimin said slinging his arm around hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok happily sighed and nodded.

Hoseok and Jimin sat in their seats. They attended their lectures and during lunch break they were siting in cafetaria and chatting with friends when hoseok choked on his food due to laughing and in an instant two glass of water were in front of him. He looked at Taehyung and Jungkook who were holding glasses.

Jin gave glass of water to hoseok. "Take mine." He said and Jungkook and Taehyung huffed and started eating.

Hoseok was walking to his home with Taehyung. "Hoseokie why are you not talking !?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok sighed. "It's just that I don't feel like."

The walk was silent and when hoseok was going to twist the door knob Taehyung pulled him and hugged him. "Please don't be silent. I like your old self. It makes me suffocated when you don't speak." Taehyung said in hoseok's neck.

His breath was tickling hoseok's neck. Hoseok shuddered. "Okay, I won't remain silent. Now let me go." Hoseok said. Taehyung let him go and waved him goodbye. After hoseok entered the house he put his hand on his heart which was beating crazily.

Hoseok came out after shower and scrolled on his phone. He was randomly scrolling when he saw a post on Taehyung's phone. It was a picture of a girl smiling.

Down the post was written. 'Perfect to be my omega. Cute, pretty and caring. I wish she can be my mate. Love you cherry.' Hoseok felt a pang in his heart like someone stomped on his heart.

He switched his phone off. He buried his face in his pillow. He sobbed quietly and drifted to dreamland.

Hoseok was absent minded in class which made Jungkook worried. "Hyung, what happened ?" He asked. Hoseok smiled "Taehyung likes cherry to be her mate." Jungkook was sad and he placed his hand on hoseok's shoulder.

"Hyung, I am always there for you." Jungkook said smiling. Hoseok stared at Jungkook. His mind was filled with only one thought should he give jungkook a chance ? Should he move on from Taehyung?

Hoseok abruptly faced jungkook and said in one go. "I want to give you a chance and try to move on from Taehyung." Jungkook was wide eyed.

"Hyung, are you sure ?" He asked. Hoseok nodded. Suddenly Hoseok remembered something. "But what if you are not my mate ?" He asked.

Jungkook pondered for a while and smiled. "Then I will let you go." Hoseok was shocked but so touched. He smiled and pecked Jungkook's cheek.

"You are so cute and sweet." Hoseok said. Jungkook was red like tomato and he buried his face in his hands.

Hoseok giggled and thought. Maybe it is time for me to move on from you Kim Taehyung.

THE END ~

💜💜💜