CHANGES

( AFTER 9 YR. )

HOSEOK POV -

I was reading a book in my room. I was reading a book on human mind. I was drowsy and my eyelids were getting heavy.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower region. My body was burning and my breaths became uneven. I was confused as to what was happening to me. My temperature was rising rapidly.

I shouted. "E-Eomma" She came running in and gasped at my state. "Hobi, you - I think you are manifesting." She said. What is manifesting ? I thought.

She gave me some pills and I took them. After some time I relaxed and my temperature cooled down. She took my hands and said.

"Hobi now what I say listen carefully. You have manifested but only half. You are turning to omega." She said. "What is omega ?" I asked.

"There are three types in this world Alpha, omega, beta. Alphas are superior and powerful and dominant also very rare. Omega are inferior and are used for reproducing. Male omega is very rare. Betas are second to alphas they are powerful and dominant but not as much as alphas."

I furrowed my brows. I was still confused. "You are an omega but we have to get check up to find if you are dominant or recessive. You will release a special scent from now. Alphas and omega after manifestation release special smell and attract each other." She continued.

"Alphas and omegas are destined to be mate. They find their mates on 16th birthday. Their eyes glow upon seeing them and say one word 'Mate'. Your mind will be connected with a voice now which will be your wolf. You can name it." She smiled.

I understood now. I was really bewildered with many questions like is it necessary to have mate. And will Taehyung also go through this.

I slept while thinking unaware that my best friend was also going through the same thing as me.

NEXT MORNING -

"Hobi." My mom came in and suddenly halted. "Your scent is really.." She said and sniffed. "calming and intoxicating." I sniffed but got nothing.

"You can't smell your pheromones except in your heat. Your scent is vanilla with a mix of cherry blossoms. It can drive not only your mate but also any Alpha crazy. So you have to take these suppressants frequently."

She passed me a bottle and I gulped it down. "Now much better. As an alpha I know how it is difficult to resist such scents." She said and left.

I strolled on footpath and thought of the things happened yesterday. I was snapped from thoughts by a heavy weight on my shoulders. I smiled.

"You are heavy Taehyung-ah" I said. He got down and fiddled. "I have to tell you something." He said. I nodded.

"Last night something weird happened and my mother said I manifested. My body was burning and I was unable to breathe. She said I have manifested into an Alpha kind."

THE END ~

💜💜💜