UNINVITED

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok took a shower and laid on his bed which was supposed to be his and Taehyung's bed. Hoseok felt pain on remembering the scene of taehyung and cherry.

He shook off the thought. Suddenly his phone rang. He picked up and a smile appeared on his face on listening to the other voice.

"Hey, hobi are you enjoying your trip ?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok bit his lip. "Yes I am." Hoseok lied. " Don't lie to me. Your voice tells something else." Jungkook said.

Hoseok sighed and told him everything. "I knew it. I already prepared for it." Jungkook said. Hoseok was confused. He was about to ask but a knock on the door interrupted him.

"Go open the door hobi. The suitcase is too heavy to hold." Jungkook said whining. Hoseok's eyes widened. He jumped off bed and quickly opened the door.

He didn't let Jungkook come in. He tackled him in a bone crushing hug. Jungkook chuckled and hugged his waist.

Hoseok pulled away. "Now can I come in ?" Jungkook asked smiling. Hoseok pulled him inside. "So, now you are happy right ?" He asked. Hoseok nodded. "Thank you so much kookie. You don't know how much I needed you right now."

"If I knew then only I came all the way here, right ?" Jungkook said. Hoseok smiled. "By the way I can stay in this room right. It's supposed to be your and tae-" Jungkook was cut off by hoseok.

"Not anymore. He is with cherry so you can live here." Hoseok said. Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook went to shower. Hoseok got near window of his room. He had full view of beach from there. He viewed the people wandering on beach happily.

He smiled. He was in his own thoughts when two arms snaked around his waist. Jungkook rested his head on hoseok's shoulder and looked out of window.

"Want to go and have some fun there ?" Jungkook asked hoseok. Hoseok's eyes sparkled and he nodded smiling. Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

They changed into their swimsuits and went down for beach. They sniffed the fresh air. Hoseok smiled at the view. He held Jungkook's hand and ran towards the water.

Hoseok splashed water on Jungkook who in return also splashed the water. They kept playing in water. Jungkook held hoseok by his waist from behind and spinned him.

Hoseok laughed so heartily. He spent his best time with Jungkook. Hoseok and jungkook laid-back on sand and observed the sunset. Hoseok leaned his head on jungkook shoulder.

He truly wished jungkook to be his mate but fate had different plans. He got a mate which doesn't loves him but someone else.

Jungkook tapped hoseok's face gently. Hoseok looked up. "Let's go back."

Hoseok and jungkook plopped on bed and stared at ceiling. There was a comfortable silence. Until a knock was heard.

Hoseok got up and answered the door. It was the person he least expected. "Our parents want us to video call and show them what are we doing so..." Taehyung trailed.

Hoseok sighed. "Ok." He was about to close but Taehyung prevented. He sniffed. "There is someone else here." Taehyung said a little angrily.

"Yes, it's jungkook. You got a problem. Well, you are also living with cherry so you shouldn't mind. Good night." Hoseok said and slammed the door shut.

Taehyung blinked. He was about to lash at hoseok but he himself is having someone else with him other than his mate so he has no right to say anything.

He went back to his room.

THE END ~

💜💜💜