COLD

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok cried to sleep after getting humiliated by his mate. Jungkook kept calming his hyung all night.

From last night Taehyung gave hoseok a cold shoulder. Hoseok also didn't try to talk to him as he was hurt too.

Hoseok and jungkook sat at beach admiring the sunset. "Tomorrow you have flight back, right hyung ?" Jungkook asked.

Hoseok hummed. Jungkook glanced at hoseok and smiled. He really wished to be mate of hoseok but guess he didn't have chance.

Hoseok was silently lost in his thoughts. He was remembering how Taehyung shouted at him and insulted him. He decided to not talk to Taehyung.

After sometime he got up and headed towards the room with jungkook. He was passing by when he heard noises from taehyung and cherry room.

"Don't be upset because of him. I am sure he did that because he loves you." It was cherry. "But that bastard shouldn't have treated you like that. If he has feelings for me then he should keep them to himself. I told him so many times that I don't like him that way." Taehyung replied.

Listening to Taehyung's reply a lone tear escaped hoseok's eye. Jungkook came with food in his hand. He saw hoseok standing near taehyung room. When he got near he saw hoseok crying.

He quickly put his arm around his shoulder. Hoseok looked up and cried more on seeing Jungkook. He hugged him. Jungkook rubbed his back.

He carried hoseok and went inside their shared room. He laid him on bed. "I brought food hyung. Let's eat." Jungkook said.

Hoseok shook his head. "I don't..." Jungkook put his hand up to stop him from speaking. "I won't take no as answer. You haven't eaten from morning. " Jungkook brought spoon near his mouth.

Hoseok sighed and ate it. Jungkook smiled his bunny smile. Hoseok smiled seeing Jungkook happy. "I really wished you were my mate kookie." Hoseok said sadly.

Jungkook hummed. "Don't worry, you will be happy in future. If Taehyung doesn't return your feelings I am there for you every time hyung."

Hoseok smiled and made grabby hands towards Jungkook. "I want cuddles." Hoseok said pouting. Jungkook chuckled and laid beside his hyung.

They both cuddled each other and slept in each others embrace.

NEXT MORNING -

Hoseok, taehyung, cherry and Jungkook all were at airport checking in for their flight. Hoseok sat beside Jungkook and cherry sat beside Taehyung. Taehyung was about to relax and sleep when suddenly he got a video call from his parents.

He panicked and rushed to hoseok. "Hey, our parents are video calling." He said. "So ?" Hoseok asked dryly. Taehyung clenched his jaw. "So get this man out of here and after attending call you can have him." He said.

Hoseok was about to protest but Jungkook cut him off. "It's okay, hyung. You attend call after that I will come." With that Jungkook left.

Taehyung sat in Jungkook's place and accepted call. "Hey, my lovely children." Hoseok's mother chirped. Taehyung and hoseok waved at them. "Have you enjoyed your trip ?" Taehyung's mother asked.

Hoseok and Taehyung scoffed internally but put a fake smile on face. "Yes we did, right taetae ?" Hoseok said through gritted teeth. Taehyung also smiled.

"Yes my hoseokie." With that Taehyung pinched hoseok's cheeks. Hoseok smiled and also grabbed Taehyung's cheek. "You are so sweet taetae."

Their parents smiled at them. "Well, look who are getting lovey-dovey in front of us ?" Taehyung's mother said teasing. Taehyung and hoseok both left each other cheek.

"Okay, now rest and call us when you reach airport okay." Hoseok dad said. They both nodded and cut the call. Hoseok glared at Taehyung.

"Why did you pinch my cheeks ?" He asked angrily. Taehyung smiled. "Well, you also did same to me so why the fuss."

Hoseok pouted. "You did first." He replied. Taehyung sighed, "So what if I pinched your cheeks. You are my mate so I can or do you like it when that Jungkook pinches your cheek." Taehyung said last part rudely.

"So what even if I like it. You don't like me that way so it's not your concern. Now get lost to your cherry." Hoseok said harshly.

Taehyung scoffed. "Yes yes I will and bring your lovely kookie." He got up and went to his seat. After a while Jungkook came and sat.

He saw hoseok pouting. "What happened ?" Hoseok huffed. "I hate Kim Taehyung." Jungkook chuckled.

THE END ~

💜💜💜