FIGHT

AUTHOR POV -

With that growl from Jungkook hoseok panicked. Before hoseok could stop Jungkook he lunged at taehyung and punched him in face.

Taehyung stumbled and fell. Jungkook didn't stopped and got on top of him. "You jerk, how dare you hurt him." He said angrily.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook off and punched back. "So, do you wanna protect your baby ?" Jungkook was raging.

"He is your god damn mate asshole." Jungkook shouted. "He first pushed cherry who is pregnant. He knows that then also he pushed her." Taehyung fired back.

Hoseok stepped forward. "She is not pregnant. She is faking it." Taehyung spoke, "shut up, don't accuse her when you are just jealous."

Hoseok scoffed. "Jealous of what ?" Taehyung said "That she gets my love and care. You are just a scheming bitch who wants me to himself."

Hoseok now lost it and before he knew he slapped Taehyung hard. "Remember what you said and did today. You are gonna regret doing it. You will come begging to me for forgiveness and then.."

Hoseok came close to Taehyung and whisphered, "I won't forgive you Mr. Kim Taehyung." Hoseok was now drowning in emotions. His face was filled with nonstop tears.

He grabbed Jungkook and strode off. Taehyung stood in daze. Cherry sneaked her arm in Taehyung's arm. "Are you hurt ?" She asked.

Taehyung looked at her, "Cherry you are really pregnant right ?" He asked with doubt.

Cherry gulped. "Yes, I am are you believing him over your love." Taehyung sighed. "Okay, let's go."

AT JUNG HOUSE -

Hoseok was burning with rage. "Who does he think he is ?" He said thrashing in bed. "When truth will come out he will regret. I will wait for that day happily." Hoseok smiled sadly.

Time skip for 2 days ~

After that day hoseok would avoid Taehyung at any cost. He became distant from him. He never talked with anyone openly or loudly like before. He was only his self with Jungkook.

Hoseok waited for their mating day which was 2 days later. He was collecting evidence on Cherry's pregnancy.

He wanted to prove cherry fake. He went to his friend who is close friend of cherry and found the hospital cherry took the papers and DNA test.

He was going to that hospital now. He went up to receptionist. "Excuse me can I see Mr. Choi Seojun ?" He asked.

The receptionist showed him way. He entered the office of the doctor. "Hello, my name is Jung Hoseok. I need your favour." He smiled while saying.

"Yes ?" He also smiled. "I want you to help me expose cherry your friend who faked her pregnancy." The doctor smirked at mention of fake pregnancy.

"Why would I do that ?" He said smirking. Hoseok returned same smirk to him. "I will give you double the cash cherry gave you."

Doctor's eyes sparkled at mention of money. He agreed. "Okay, but I won't show my face or identity." Hoseok nodded.

"I just want your phone records with cherry." Hoseok said. Doctor nodded and sent all the recordings to hoseok. Hoseok placed the amount of cash on table and went away.

Doctor took all the money. "Sorry, cherry but where is the bigger amount I am on that side." He said to himself.

AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE -

Hoseok opened Jungkook's room door. "Kookie, good news." He sang. Jungkook came out of shower and smiled.

Hoseok gasped. Jungkook was wearing only a towel around his waist. Hoseok turned around. "Wear some clothes first."

Jungkook smirked and stepped towards hoseok. He snaked his arms around hoseok's waist. Hoseok gasped. Jungkook pulled hoseok towards his body.

He whisphered in his ear. "Are you shy, hyung ?" Hoseok shuddered. He elbowed Jungkook.

"Shameless." He cleared his throat. "So, I was saying I got recordings of cherry and that doctor." He smiled.

Jungkook picked hoseok from legs and spinned him. "I am so happy. " Hoseok laughed.

"Put me down." Jungkook put hoseok down. "How you did that ?" Hoseok shrugged. "I bribed him with bigger amount simple." Jungkook was in awe.

Hoseok suddenly shouted covering his face. "Jungkook your towel is slipping." Jungkook catch the towel and ran in bathroom yelling sorry.

Hoseok chuckled. "It's my time to laugh cherry." He thought while smirking.

AT MATING DAY -

Hoseok's house decorated for the party. Everyone was busy and happy. Hoseok's parents insisted on hosting party in their house.

Cherry already arrived. She was chatting with her friends. Hoseok parents were attending every guests.

Hoseok was in his room. He was deciding what to wear. He finally decided on a black turtleneck and a black coat.

He got a call from his dad. "Hoseok, Kim family is here. Come down." Hoseok hung up and went down.

As he went down, everyone looked at him. Everyone was in awe.

He went at entrance and stood beside his mom

He went at entrance and stood beside his mom. Mrs. Kim came and greeted his parents and hugged hoseok. When Taehyung came hoseok was excited not because he was looking handsome but because he was about to see regretful look on his face in few hours.

But his eyes widened when he saw him.

"How come he also wore a turtleneck." Hoseok thought. Mr. and Mrs. Jung smiled.

"You both first only planned on matching ha ?" Hoseok's mom teased. Taehyung was also surprised by seeing hoseok in turtleneck.

Everyone clapped when Taehyung and hoseok walked in. Everyone whisphered. "They matched each other, how cute." One lady said.

"They are perfect for each other." One girl giggled. Hoseok rolled his eyes. Cherry was furious.

They welcomed everyone and started the party. Taehyung and hoseok danced the first dance and started the party. After dancing Taehyung left hoseok.

Hoseok went to the drinks section and watched Taehyung laughing with his friends and subtly glancing at cherry.

Hoseok watched while sipping his wine. He smirked. "Laugh however you want Kim Taehyung I am gonna make it into a regretful face in sometime." Hoseok mumbled.

THE END ~

💜💜💜