CONFUSION

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok was listening to lecture attentively. He long forgot about the incident occured in morning. Whole day was normal.

Hoseok was walking home. He felt cool breeze hitting his nose. He shivered. "Winters are coming this early ?" He mumbled to himself.

He reached his house and entered greeting his parents. He went inside his room. He sat on his chair and opened his computer. He reviewed his project he had to submit the next day.

He worked the whole night on correcting the errors and proofreading. He yawned. He saw time, it was already 11.30 pm. He dragged himself on bed.

He fell on it and sighed. He slowly started to sleep.

NEXT DAY -

Hoseok sat in cafetaria of school with his friends. He was happy that his project was submitted and also was praised by teacher.

"Hoseok I think you should talk to Taehyung." Jin said to hoseok. Hoseok stopped eating.

"Hyung, how can I forget his insults ?" Hoseok says sadly. Jin sighs. "I know he did wrong and I can see regret in his eyes. You should once talk to him. He is your mate."

Hoseok ponders then after a while nods.

Hoseok is going home and thinking about talking to Taehyung. He enters his house and greets his mom and dad. He went upstairs and opened his room door. He kept his bag on chair and tuened to only get frightened.

"Hey" Taehyung waved at hoseok. "You scared me." Hoseok exclaimed. Hoseok remembered jin's words.

"Uh, I think we should talk." Hoseok said. Taehyung nodded. They both sat on bed. "Look, I know you don't like me and i don't want to force you. But I think we can be best friends again if you promise not to treat me like shit again." Hoseok spoke in one go.

Taehyung was feeling like he should be happy that hoseok is willing to forgive him but the you don't like me part somehow made him sad.

"Okay, I promise." Taehyung said holding out his pinky. Hoseok raised his eyebrows.

"You only taught me this pinky promise now come on." Taehyung whined. Hoseok entwined their pinkies.

Taehyung wasted no time in hugging the life out of hoseok. "Taehyung I can't breathe." Taehyung let go.

TIME SKIP ~

It's been one month. Everything is perfect. Back to normal. Hoseok and Taehyung again talked and laughed with each other. Jungkook still liked hoseok but he slowly was getting over or trying.

Hoseok walked home with Taehyung. They were now quite back to how they used to be.

Hoseok arrived home and was greeted by a smiling Mrs. Jung.

"Hey, we have a good news." She chirped. "You are going to live with Taehyung from now. We have also finished looking for apartment."

Hoseok stopped in his tracks. "Oh, you told Taehyung ?" He asked.

"Yes, infection he is excited while you are giving such dry reaction." His mother frowned.

"He was excited ?" Hoseok asked puzzled.

"Yeah." She replied simply. Hoseok nodded and went to his room.

He received a call from taehyung later. "Hey, did you heard about the apartment thing ?" Hoseok was taken aback. Why was Taehyung so excited.

"Why are you so excited ?" Hoseok asked. "Because we get alone time, simple." Taehyung said and hoseok could feel the shrug in his shoulder.

"Aren't you happy ?" Taehyung asked. "I am." Hoseok replied sighing.

"Ok bye I have to sleep." Hoseok said and hung up.

He laid on bed. "Why are you so confusing ?" Hoseok said to himself.

TAEHYUNG POV ~

"I am so excited. Maybe I can also find that do I like hoseok or not ? We will get some alone time afterall." He smiled.

He flopped on his bed. "I hope that ot goes well." Taehyung mumbled and fell asleep.

THE END ~

💜💜💜

(A/N : This book is going to enndd ~ Those who kept reading till here. Thanks. Love ya ~)