⚠️ CONFESSION ⚠️

(Smut ahead ( '• ^ •' ) )

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok opened his phone and texted Jungkook.

hoseok 94

Hey kookie

kookie 97

Hey hyung

hoseok 94

I shifted to new apartment with tae

kookie 97

WHAT ! WHEN ! HOW !!

hoseok 94

Dad got us new apartment today only

kookie 97

Where you shifted ?

hoseok 94

it's near your house 2 blocks away

kookie 97

So I will visit you now

hoseok 94

No, tae is here his wolf instinct is too strong.

kookie 97

Okay then I will come when he
is not here.

hoseok 94

Okay

Hoseok sighed. He kept his phone on table. Taehyung came in with food. Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"What has gotten into you ?" Hoseok asked. "Why ? I have just brought food for us." Taehyung said. "You were not this sweet before." Hoseok stated.

"Sorry for my past behaviour but now I want you to treat like a best friend, and also as my mate." Taehyung said setting down plates on table.

"Your mate ? Is that your wolf..." Hoseok trailed. "No, it is me who is speaking." Taehyung sighed and leaned in to hoseok's face.

"Hobi, I know I treated you badly in past but now I want to treat you good. I also realised that the person, the mate I was looking for everywhere was right beside me this whole time. Silly me I didn't noticed." Taehyung said while caressing hoseok cheek.

Hoseok leaned in his touch. "You know that you are confessing to me." Hoseok said with eyes closed relaxed in Taehyung's touch.

"Yes, I know and I also want to say that.." Taehyung leaned near his ear and whisphered in deep husky voice.

"I.. love.. you.. my bestie.. and my.. mate" Taehyung said each word with pause. Hoseok shuddered. His wolf was excited and happy.

Hoseok opened his eyes. "You are saying that you have feelings for me."

Taehyung huffed. "I literally confessed to you and you are still having doubts."

"I can't believe that you can have feelings for me. I mean you are straight and you don't date a friend." Hoseok shrugged.

"You know people can change. I really like you and you are here talking bullshits." Taehyung huffed.

"It's hard to believe..." Taehyung cut him off with his lips. Hoseok was shocked. Taehyung kissed him deeply. Hoseok was too surprised to respond.

Taehyung pulled away. He caressed his cheeks. "Today we will go out to..." Taehyung got interrupted to a phone call.

He went to attend call. He came after a while. "Dad called me in company, so I have to go." He said. Hoseok nodded.