TRIP TO PARIS

AUTHOR POV -

It was a usual sunny bright day and everyone was very happy about hoseok finding his mate as Taehyung. Everyone was happy especially Jung and Kim family. They celebrated the finding of mate by having a small dinner. They were laughing and chatting but not the case with hoseok and Taehyung.

Hoseok was happy but also not happy. Taehyung was too feeling same. His wolf was happy but he was not that happy himself because he didn't liked hoseok that way. He saw him as best friend only. He wanted to let hoseok go but his wolf won't let him do that.

"Tae, what do you think of you and hoseok going to paris for some quality time ?" Taehyung's mother asked. "Uh.." Taehyung was about to say but his mother cutted him. "Of course you both are mates and you would love it, I know." Taehyung sighed.

The trip was planned for one week and also only one room was booked for them. Hoseok was nervous but also a little happy to spend some time with taehyung. The trip was next day in morning so hoseok and taehyung packed their stuff at night.

Hoseok laid on bed. "Taehyung doesn't like me but he is my mate. If he doesn't accept me that way then I can't help but to ask jungkook for help." Hoseok sighed and drifted to sleep.

NEXT DAY -

"Have a good trip." Mrs. Jung waved at the now two going to board plane. They both were now out of sight of both their parents. Hoseok once reaching plane relaxed himself on his seat. Taehyung and he had to sit beside each other as the seats were booked by their parents. "Hey, are you going to sleep ?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." Hoseok replied already half sleeping.

AT AIRPORT -

Hoseok was hella annoyed and angry at Taehyung. He was standing with luggages and Taehyung and a clinging no very clinging... cherry. He didn't know how cherry popped out of nowhere and now is going to live with us. Hoseok knew that Taehyung had invited cherry.

Hoseok was annoyed that Taehyung called her without telling him and also ruined their some quality friends time. He huffed and turned towards them. "I am going in, If you want you can come or you can sleep outside." Hoseok said and left with his luggage.

Taehyung followed him and cherry also following behind. Hoseok checked in and went to his room. Before opening door he glanced at Taehyung. "Uh... I am going to sleep with cherry in her room. If you don't mind..." Taehyung spoke but was cut off by hoseok. "I don't care and I know you also don't care whether I say no, you are gonna sleep anyway." With this hoseok shut the door with loud bang.

Hoseok slid against the door and put his head in his hands. "He will never like me."

THE END ~