MATE

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok cut the cake and everyone clapped and wished him. He was standing in the corner with a glass of water in his hand. He was wondering why didn't he smelled his mate. Jungkook came over to him. "Hey, what are you thinking ?" Jungkook asked. "I didn't smelt my mate, so that means he or she isn't here." Hoseok said.

Jungkook giggled. "So it can be me." Jungkook said smiling. Hoseok chuckled. "If you were I would have smelt you even if you have not turned sixteen that is advantage of being omega." Jungkook pouted. Hoseok was about to say something but then it hit his nose. The scent which was oh so alluring to him.

The scent of rain with mix of fresh grass and mud. Hoseok started following towards the scent and following he reached to his backyard where the scent was strongest. Hoseok saw a person siting on bench and when hoseok got near he saw the face and his eyes got wide. His wolf was going crazy and shouting only one name... Mate.

Taehyung glanced up and was startled by sudden appearance of hoseok. Taehyung was about to stand but he smelt the most addicting scent. He turned sixteen a few days before hoseok but he was an alpha so he has to wait for his mate to turn sixteen too. The scent that hoseok was giving off was driving Taehyung and his wolf crazy.

The vanilla and with a hint of cherry blossoms scent was making Taehyung's wolf out of control. It continuosly repeated Mate. Taehyung stepped closer but Hoseok stepped back. "This can't be true. You are my mate." Hoseok said cracking. He knew Taehyung didn't like him so how will he accept him. Taehyung was confused "What are you saying ?" Hoseok held back tears. "Y-You don't like me and how can you be my mate ? You should love your mates but you don't even like me. "

Taehyung was about to say but hoseok continued. "We should forget that we are mates. You can like anyone and I can also go along with Jungk- mmph." Hoseok was speaking but he got cut off by a rough kiss. Taehyung kissed hoseok roughly. Hoseok could feel anger, sadness and dissapointment in the kiss.

Taehyung pulled away. His eyes glowing golden shade. He grabbed hoseok's chin gently. "You are mine and only mine. You can't forget about our bond." Taehyung said in deep voice sending shivers down hoseok's spine. Hoseok knew it was his wolf but right now he has to accept the fate. Taehyung came back to his senses and apologised "Sorry, hoseokie my wolf took over suddenly and i lost my sense." Hoseok stopped Taehyung from speaking.

"I know so I want to say that your wolf won't let me forget our bonds. So we should remain together but as best friends." Hoseok said. Taehyung frowned a little but of course hoseok was right taehyung didn't like hoseok, right ?

THE END ~