CUDDLES

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok ran to the club from where he came. He entered again the place from which he felt disgust. He called jin.

"Hello, hyung where are you ?" He asked. "Okay." He hung up and dashed to a underground room for couples. He entered and quickly covered his nose.

He saw jin, jimin and namjoon holding Taehyung. He was reeking alcohol. Hoseok stood in front of him.

They passed Taehyung to him. "Please take him home." Jin said. "Hmm." Hoseok replied and walked off with Taehyung.

Hoseok was carrying Taehyung and he was breathless was understatement he was exhausted as Taehyung was too heavy for him.

He took Taehyung to his own home. Taehyung's parents were not at home. He unlocked his house and took him upstairs to his room. He put Taehyung on his bed and brought a wet towel and water.

He changed his clothes and wiped his body. He saw Taehyung's toned muscles which were given for alphas. He touched those abs and got a groan from taehyung.

Hoseok blushed and took back his hand. He tucked him under blanket and went for shower.

Hoseok was taking shower and lost in his thought. Back when he and taehyung were friends with a girl too they used to play with each other and were happy.

Taehyung as time passed became rough and a typical playboy and bad boy. He was not that cute ,sweet ,innocent child anymore.

Once when taeseok were sitting in park talking there friend hara approached them. She gave Taehyung a box and letter.

"I like you Taehyung." At that time hoseok thought Taehyung would accept it but to his surprise he rejected her saying that he doesn't date a friend.

Hoseok knew his chance of being romantically close to Taehyung was shattered then only.

Hoseok didn't know that tears were flowing down his cheeks. The tears were the feelings which he had for Taehyung deep down in his heart and couldn't express it.

Hoseok finished shower and got in bed. He observed Taehyung's features and smiled. He turned around and faced his back to Taehyung. He closed his eyes to sleep but his eyes shot open when a pair of arms wrapped around him.

He felt Taehyung hugging his waist and burying his face in his neck. He spoke in deep voice. "I miss our cuddles." He mumbled.

Hoseok smiled and turned around to face Taehyung who had his eyes closed. Hoseok tried to remove his hand but Taehyung pulled him more closer. He buried his face in hoseok's neck and sniffed.

"I like your scent." With this Taehyung again fell asleep. Hoseok smiled and caressed his hair. He kissed Taehyung's hair and whisphered. "I love you, Kim Taehyung." Hoseok could never say these three words when Taehyung was awake in worry of losing friendship but he could say it when he was asleep.

Hoseok smiled and fell into his dreamland with Taehyung hugging him.

THE END \ ( _ - _ ) /

💜💜💜