MARKING

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok was laying on his bed and thinking of his birthday that was two days after. He was excited for his mate but he also didn't wanted Jungkook to be hurt.

His phone suddenly buzzed and he picked up to see a message from taehyung.

TaeTae

Hoseok, I am outside your room. Open door.

Hoseok was confused but he got to door and opened it. Taehyung entered the room. Hoseok sat on bed and asked him
"What are you doing here ?" Taehyung got close to hoseok and leaned in to his face. "To claim you." He said in low voice.

Hoseok abruptly stood up. "What are you talking about ?" He asked. Taehyung said "I said to you to stay away from Jungkook but you didn't. I can't bear you laughing with someone else other than me."

Hoseok was nervous. He noticed that Taehyung wasn't in his usual self. He was scared. "I have asked mom that if I don't want to lose anyone what should I do. You know what she said ?" Taehyung was coming closer to hoseok.

Hoseok got no time for processing as Taehyung smashed his lips on hoseok's. Hoseok was shocked he put his hand on Taehyung's chest to push away.

Taehyung grabbed hoseok's waist and pushed him on bed. While hovering over Hoseok he whispered. "If you want someone to not leave you then..." He got near hoseok's ear. "Mark them."

Hoseok's eyes got wide in horror. He had feelings for Taehyung now also and he wanted to be marked by him but not when he hadn't found his mate.

Hoseok backed away. "Taehyung do you know what are you blabbering." Hoseok said feeling helpless. Taehyung smirked. "Yes, and I will mark you today." Hoseok tried to escape but Taehyung pinned him on his bed.

To hoseok's luck his mom and dad were not at home. He tried to break free but Taehyung was an alpha and way too strong for hoseok who was an omega.

Taehyung flipped hoseok with hoseok on his stomach. He removed hoseok's shirt just enough for him to mark him. Hoseok's eyes started to tear.

"No, please don't do this." Hoseok said squirming. "This right is only for my mate. Stop it." Hoseok started struggling hard.

"I don't care for your mate. I will deal with him when you find him." Taehyung said. Hoseok was so unhappy with this side of Taehyung. He couldn't control himself.

"Jungkook is far better than you, bastard." Hoseok yelled tears flowing freely from his eyes. Something snapped in Taehyung and he flipped hoseok on his back and his eyes changed golden.

"Really ? He is better than me ?" Taehyung practically yelled. Hoseok was a mess. He retorted. "He was understanding about my mate but you are just a beast."

"Do you wanna know what a beast is ?" Taehyung completely lost it and sank his teeth in hoseok's collarbone. Hoseok felt immense pain. "Ughh." Hoseok was pushing Taehyung but taehyung didn't let go his collarbone.

Hoseok gave up struggling and silently cried. He was excited to find his mate but Taehyung ruined it by marking him. Taehyung let go of his shoulder and licked the blood that oozed out.

Taehyung looked at hoseok. Hoseok's cheek were red and eyes teary with disheveled hair. Taehyung wanted to ruin hoseok more but he snapped from his thoughts and reached for hoseok's face.

Hoseok snapped his face to side and harshly pushed him off. Taehyung stumbled back. Hoseok got up and fixed his shirt. He glared at Taehyung. "I hate you." He whispered. "I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG." Hoseok shouted.

THE END ~
💜💜💜