PREGNANT

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok and Taehyung nowadays are stuck with each other. Their parents send them on regular dates.

They call their respective partners too like Hoseok calls Jungkook and Taehyung calls cherry. They part their ways and return home together.

It was normal. Everything was calm. Like it was calmness before a storm. Hoseok was scrolling through net as he was bored.

He suddenly got a call from taehyung. He frowned. "Hello" Hoseok listened to other side. "Hoseok come and meet me at the backyard." Taehyung said and hung up.

Hoseok sighed and got up to go to backyard. When he reached he saw cherry and taehyung standing. He got there and folded his arms.

"What ?" He asked. "Cherry is p-pregnant." Taehyung said nervously. Hoseok's eyes widened. "What ?" He said hoping it isn't what he thinks.

"Yes she is pregnant." He repeated sighing. "Who is the father ?" Hoseok asked. "Me." Taehyung said. Hoseok felt his world collapsed. He knew Taehyung already fucked most of the college but getting someone pregnant.

He was his mate after all. "You made her pregnant." Hoseok said in disbelief. Taehyung averted his eyes.

"What proof does she have ?" Hoseok asked. "I knew you would ask so I had a DNA test and it is proven that taehyung is father. Here is the file." Cherry said giving hoseok file.

Hoseok read the file and it was clearly written that the DNA of child matched with father that is Taehyung. Hoseok felt sad but didn't showed it.

He smiled. "Well, that's a good news than
What are you so anxious for ?" Hoseok asked Taehyung. "I am happy that cherry is carrying my cubs but you know what if our families found out." Taehyung said fidgeting.

"Who is gonna tell them ?" Hoseok shrugged. "There is a one question that I want you to answer honestly. Do you accept both cherry and your child ?" He asked.

Taehyung nodded without hesitation. "Do you love her ?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung thought for a while then nodded. "Then what's the problem just after the mating day. We will shift to states."

"There you can have cherry and your child." Hoseok said. Taehyung nodded. "But what if our parents ask for a child ?" He asked.

"We will show your's and cherry's child." Hoseok said casually. Taehyung smiled and hugged hoseok. Hoseok was shocked.

"Thank you, I knew you would have a solution." Taehyung said. Hoseok didn't hugged back. He was still mad at Taehyung for the insult during trip.

Taehyung and cherry left giggling. Hoseok sighed and smiled sadly. "I wish you have your happiness." He said and went inside.

NEXT MORNING -

In whole college everyone was excited on knowing that Taehyung and hoseok were mates. They always shipped them together.

Hoseok and jimin were talking when suddenly a cat eyed boy came to class and approached hoseok and jimin.

He hugged jimin and sat on a chair. Hoseok blinked in confusion. Jimin chuckled. "When you went on trip I found my mate. Here he is Min Yoongi." Jimin said smiling while pointing.

Hoseok smiled happily and shook hands with yoongi. "He is a dominant alpha, so guess what I can have babies." Jimin said excitedly. "Do you wanna have babies that badly ?" Yoongi asked smirking.

Jimin blushed and hoseok laughed. Jimin then asked hoseok. "How was your trip ?" Hoseok smiled. "It would have been perfect if cherry didn't came along. But I had kookie." Hoseok smiled brightly at mention of the younger boy.

Jimin smiled seeing his best friend happy. Hoseok then excused himself for washroom. He went inside washroom and after freshing up when he came out he heard some noises in a class across from him.

He went near and heard giggling of girls. "Wow, I didn't knew you could do something like this to get Taehyung." One girl said. "That was a piece of cake." The voice which hoseok recognised.

"It was easy for me to fake the dna test papers and pregnancy test. I have a friend in hospital he did that for me. Now I can have Taehyung to myself." Cherry said smirking.

Hoseok's mouth widened. He didn't knew cherry could stoop this low to get Taehyung. He clenched his fist and went back.

He texted Taehyung to meet him at back of school. Taehyung arrived with cherry.
"What happened ?" He asked. "Your girlfriend is lying to you she is not pregnant." Hoseok said sternly.

Cherry gulped but remained calm. "What ?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. "Yes, she is faking." He again said.

"Tae baby he is saying rubbish why would I do something like this when you already love me." She said innocently.
"Hoseok I think you are mistaken."

"Are you blind ? She is lying." Hoseok yelled. Cherry started fake crying. "Taehyung he is saying this only to separate us so he can get you." Hoseok was now angry.

"You bitch." Hoseok said and pushed cherry. She stumbled but balanced. "So what if I want him he is my mate -" Hoseok was pushed hard by taehyung.

Hoseok fell back on his butt. He stared at taehyung. "Are you crazy ? She is pregnant and you are pushing her are you that heartless ?" Taehyung shouted.

Hoseok got up. He yelled back "SHE IS NOT PREGNANT FOR GOD SAKE." Taehyung pushed hoseok but before he could fall a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"You bastard, how dare you ?" Jungkook growled.

THE END ~

💜💜💜