DRAMA

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok while everyone was busy was standing alone near the bar. He saw Taehyung and cherry dancing.

He felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked over and smiled to see jungkook. He took the hand of jungkook and went to dance.

"Hyung, are you going to expose them publicly or just the two of them." Jungkook asked while dancing. Hoseok smiled.

"I don't want to ruin party or Mrs Kim reputation so I will do it privately." Jungkook nodded.

After dancing for a while, hoseok saw Taehyung and cherry going upstairs. Hoseok and jungkook followed.

Taehyung directed cherry in guest room. Hoseok listened to their conversation.
"I brought you a gift." Taehyung said taking out a necklace.

"There was no need for it." Cherry said while internally she was excited for it. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

As Taehyung put that necklace on cherry he was about to kiss her. Hoseok opened the door with Jungkook following.

"Don't do nasty things in my house." He said. Taehyung and cherry got shocked. "What the.." Taehyung trailed off.

"What are you doing here ?" Cherry asked disappointed. She clenched her fist.

Hoseok smiled, "That's my question to ask." Taehyung spoke. "I am just spending some quality time."

Hoseok took out the phone recordings that he stored in pen drive and played them on speaker.

"Yes, this is cherry. I want a favour from you."

"What favour ?"

"I want you to fake my pregnancy and DNA test papers."

"You know I charge money for it."

"You will get as much cash you want but I want it to be done."

"Ok, it will be done in 2 days."

"Thanks."

Listening all this everyone had different reactions. Hoseok was smirking. Jungkook was smiling proudly at hoseok.

Cherry was pale. Taehyung was furious, betrayed and very much disappointed.

"What the hell cherry ? You lied to me." He asked cherry.

"N-no, that's j-just.." She stuttered. "What can she say, when her fake pregnancy truth is out." Hoseok said smiling.

Taehyung left from there in rage. Hoseok got near cherry. "I was waiting for this day to see the pained and terrified look on your face. Which was on my face on that day."

Cherry just fell on her knees and sobbed. "Admit it that you never loved him, you loved only his wealth." Hoseok said.

"I will make you pay for it Jung Hoseok." Cherry said while crying. Hoseok smiled. "I will be waiting gladly my darling."

Hoseok left to enjoy party. He went downstairs and it was only a few minutes away the moment everyone was waiting for.

Everyone gathered in open backyard. The moon was shining brightly. Hoseok and Taehyung stood in middle with no expressions.

When it was the time first Taehyung started manifesting. He cried in pain. He fell on his knees. He was groaning and screaming.

His bones could be heard cracking. His hands were transforming into claws. His body developed hair. He soon let out a growl and there stood a black shiny black wolf with greenish yellow eyes.

Hoseok found the wolf beautiful. The wolf looked at hoseok and came towards him. It sniffed him and started howling.

Hoseok was frightened but his parents chuckled. "Don't get scared. He was just taking in your scent hoseok-ah." Hoseok's dad said.

Soon hoseok started feeling pain. He let out a groan. He also felt immense pain. He was feeling as if he was under several rocks.

He felt his back bone crack. He let out a ear deafening scream. Everyone got frightened. "Baby, it is not that intense, right ?" Hoseok's mom said worried.

Hoseok dad was also worried as no one has ever took this long or got this much pain. Hoseok was not able to bear it. His clothes ripped apart he grew in size and his body was covered in fur.

Everyone was in awe at the wolf's beauty. It was a pure white wolf with a little golden streaks. It had deep blue eyes.

It's size was bigger than it should be for an omega but it was still smaller than Taehyung's. The wolf on the sight of the black wolf started howling happily.

Both wolfs ran from there and started running across the streets. They were running and the cool breeze of the night was making their fur dance with it making them look more ethereal.

They ran and ran and came across woods. They sat down and caught their breaths. Both wolfs stared at each other.

The white wolf got near the black wolf and nuzzled it's face in the stomach of black wolf.

They both snuggled in each other and slept like that in each other's embrace and warmth.

NEXT MORNING ~

Hoseok blinked and took a while to realise where he was. He moved to it's side but he shrieked at sight of a naked chest and that also of Taehyung.

He got up and saw he was... naked.

He saw a pile of clothes near them and a small letter. These are your and Taehyung's clothes. >3

Eomma.

Hiseok sighed and went behind a tree to change. After changing he came out and saw Taehyung still sleeping. He never for once dared to move his eyes downwards.

He took clothes and threw them on his face. Taehyung abruptly woke up and saw hoseok standing facing other side.

He saw down and his eyes popped out. He quickly took clothes and changed. He cleared his throat.

Hoseok started walking ignoring Taehyung. Taehyung caught up to him. He spoke something that made hoseok stop in his tracks.

"Your wolf is beautiful."

THE END ~

💜💜💜