Chapter 8

Ariana and I were back at her penthouse. Imani, Luke, and Roy had transmutated home. Ariana was in the shower while I waited for her. I was just scrolling on my phone.

Ariana opened the bathroom door in her towel.

"You can go in now." She said.

"I don't have anything to wear." I said.

Ariana walked over to dresser. After searching for a while, she threw me a pair of white boxer briefs and a small pink shirt.

"Here." She said.

"Ariana, I'm not wearing your ex's boxers." I said.

"They aren't my ex's. You think I keep that shit? They're mine. I like wearing boxers." She said.

I held the underwear up. They sure were little.

"I don't know if I can fit this. You'll be able to see my whole body." I said.

"Is that such a terrible thing?" Ariana asked.

"Yes." I said.

"There's a towel in the bathroom for you." Ariana said ignoring my response.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I made sure to bring the 'clothes' with me. I locked the door behind me. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower. I took a quick shower. I got out and dried off. I used some of her lotion and then put the boxer briefs and shirt on. I looked in the mirror, and it looked like I was gonna pop out of the clothes.

I covered my crotch with one hand while I opened the bathroom door and then quickly covered it with both. Ariana laughed when she saw me.

"This doesn't fit." I said.

Once she stopped laughing, I could tell she was scanning over my body.

"I love your tattoos." She said.

She waved me over, and I walked over to her. I laid on the bed beside her. Ariana ran her hands over my left arm.

"I got them done awhile ago." I said.

"They're beautiful." She said.

The ones she referred to were done thousands of years ago when I was actually young.

"Thank you." I said.

"And you were hiding being the absolute most muscular person on this Earth?" Ariana asked looking at my arms.

"That's not true. Have you seen Roy and Luke?" I said.

"That's true, but I don't look at them the way I look at you." Ariana smiled.

I flexed my right arm. Ariana rolled over and straddled me.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"I'm looking at you. I wanna look at you." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're beautiful." Ariana said.

I couldn't help but smile. I reached behind me and grabbed a pillow. I covered my face with it. Ariana moved it.

"Chill out." I said.

"No, I'm telling the truth." Ariana said.

"I should be saying that about you." I said.

"You can say it." She smiled.

"Ariana, you are the most perfect girl I've ever met in my entire life. How's that?" I said.

"Every time you say my name I want to do something bad to you." Ariana said.

"Something bad?" I asked.