Chapter 10

"Are you recording? You can't record me." I said.

"I'm not recording!" Ariana said.

Her phone was very obviously positioned to record me. We were outside in my backyard because Ariana insisted on seeing the different things I could do. After finding out about me, all she wanted to do was know more and more.

I brought Ariana's phone over to me using telekinesis, and she groaned. I looked in the camera and smiled. I stopped the video and tossed her phone back to her.

"I wanna see you become a werewolf right now.
I was always Team Jacob when Twilight came out." She said.

"First of all, that is the most offensive thing you have ever said to me. Second of all, I watched the movies. He isn't a 'werewolf' or whatever the new term for them are. He was a shapeshifter. They just liked turning into wolves." I said.

"Oh sorry I didn't do my Twilight research." Ariana said.

"You shouldn't. Because it's inaccurate. And it's written by a human." I said.

"Okay, well good thing I have you to tell me what's right and what's wrong." Ariana said.

"Exactly, and Twilight is terribly wrong." I said.

"Like why did you watch it then?" She asked.

"Because I wanted to be able to judge them." I said.

"That sounds accurate. Now rip all your clothes off and turn into a wolf and imprint on me or whatever they did in Twilight." She said.

"He imprinted on a baby, Ariana!" I shouted.

"You're five thousand, I'm twenty nine. That's like basically the same thing." She said.

"First of all, it's not. Cause I'm four thousand nine hundred and ninety nine." I said.

"Do you hear yourself?" Ariana asked.

"Um I'm not in the five thousand club yet." I said.

"There should be no one in that club. What do you even do for that long?" She asked.

"There were a lot of things to do." I said.

"There were things to do during the Bubonic Plague?" Ariana asked.

"I can't get sick, so it didn't bother me. But I helped as many people as I could." I said.

"Do you understand I'm calling you old?" She asked.

"Yes, but I'm choosing to ignore it." I said.

"Can you become a werewolf now?" She asked.

"No, it's a painful process." I said.

"Is it really?" She asked.

"Um yes. My entire molecular make up changes. Imagine all of your cells rearranging and growing and on top of that you have like hair growing out of you, and claws, and a tail! It's not fun." I said.

"I bet Roy will do it for me." Ariana said.

"He probably would, but I'm not letting you watch Roy transform." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you already admitted you have a thing for wolves, and he's gonna be naked when he changes back to human form." I said.

"Awe you think I'm gonna develop a crush on your best friend? Are you out of your fucking mind?" Ariana said.

"Um Roy has an amazing body, and he's very handsome, and he is very handsome in wolf form." I said.