Chapter 24

"Oh so Y/N Archer does know she's still one of us." I heard Jay, the owner of Loko's, say as I walked in.

"You aren't one of us. You're married to one of us. You just happen to have the most money." I smiled.

"I heard Y/N Archer. I had to come see for myself." Beyoncé said running over.

I laughed and hugged her tightly. We pulled away, and she tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"How you doing?" She asked.

"I'm alright. I got convinced to come out tonight." I said.

"Must have taken a lot of convincing." Jay said.

"Shut up, human." I said.

Beyoncé hit me.

"Leave my baby alone. You know I changed him." She said.

"Imposter." I smiled at Jay.

"I heard you talk to a human, so you can't talk too much shit." Beyoncé said.

"How the fuck does everyone know about my life?" I asked.

"You know everyone wanna know about Y/N Archer." Beyoncé smiled. "And you know Chloe can't hold water. That girl done told everybody your business."

"I'm not even surprised." I said.

"Does your mama know about this girl?" Jay asked.

"Yes, they were even gonna let me change her." I said.

"Well what happened?" Beyoncé asked.

"She found out I hooked up with a girl. She didn't like that." I said.

"That is not like you. Why would you do that?" She scolded me.

"I don't even know. You're right. It's not like me. I don't know why I did it. I feel so badly because I love Ariana and the other girl is super nice." I said.

"Hmm maybe you and Jay should talk. Seems like y'all got something in common." She said.

"Hold up. I didn't cheat on Ariana. I'm still better than the human." I said looking at Jay.

"It's been years." He said.

"I don't care. In a hundred years, I'll still be mad." I said.

"Bey forgave me! I think everyone else can too." He said.

"Yeah, nah. Not all of us can be as forgiving as this lovely lady." I said looking at Beyoncé.

"Hush, Y/N." Beyoncé laughed.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go get drunk. See you guys later." I said.

I walked away and went to the bar.

"Two shots of potion." I ordered.

The bartender nodded and poured me two shots. I took them both back to back. I wiped my mouth and looked at the bartender.

"One more." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm five thousand years old. Pour me another shot." I said.

He shrugged and poured it. I threw it back and placed the glass in front of him.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I walked away to my section. Imani, Normani, Chloe, Halle, Jhené, Lauren, and Zendaya were in the section already.

"Did you already start drinking?" Jhené asked.