Chapter 31

"You know I can pack my clothes myself? I'm a full grown adult." I said.

I came into my room to Ariana packing my bag for Vegas.

"Oh I know. But I'm spraying my perfume on all of your clothes, so everyone knows to stay away." Ariana said.

I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Makes sense to me." I said.

"And I got you something else to wear." Ariana said.

She reached into the back pocket of her jeans and pulled out a jewelry box. She threw it to me, and I caught it. I opened it up to reveal a gold band ring.

"You tryna ask me something?" I asked.

"I don't have to ask anything. But even though it's not time to get married, I still want people to think you are." Ariana said.

I took the ring out and put it on my left ring finger.

"Do I look married?" I asked as I held my hand up for her.

She walked over to me and straddled me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Ariana wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned down and pressed her lips against mine. I sighed at the feeling and kissed her back. She pulled away from me and smiled.

"You look very married to me." Ariana said.

"I should probably take the ring off then." I joked.

"Not funny." She said with a straight face.

"I have to get you a fake ring now." I said.

"No need. I got one for myself too." Ariana said showing me her finger.

"Baby, what do you think is gonna happen? I'm gonna leave you for a stripper?" I asked.

"It could happen." She said.

"It could absolutely not happen. Ever. I'm not leaving you, Ariana. Get that out of your head." I said.

"Okay, fine. But I'm gonna be ready to fly to Vegas the entire weekend. If I see anything of you with another girl, I'm coming down there and beating both of your asses." Ariana said.

"You've been hanging around my friends too much. Don't listen to those psychopaths." I said.

"I feel like they may be on to something though." She said.

"They all definitely have at least one restraining order against them." I said.

"Bold of you to assume I don't." Ariana said.

"I know you don't. Your little ass can't do anything." I said picking her up.

I softly tossed her on the bed.

"I could do a lot." She said.

I looked in my suitcase. Basically everything was packed.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"Like an hour ago." Ariana said.

"Is everything in there?" I asked.

"Mhm." Ariana hummed.