Chapter 32

"Three, two, one!" Bryson counted down.

The boys and I threw our shots back. Tom shook his head at the taste.

"First shot of the night, and you're already gagging." Roy laughed at Tom.

We had just arrived at Frankie's and were having our first shots of the night. Tom had already had a panic attack about all of the creatures in the room that could possibly kill him.

A stripper, Aurora, came into our section. She wore a teal blue bra and thong. She looked us over.

"Who's Tom?" She asked.

We all pointed at the scared boy.

"No, I promised Z no strippers." Tom said.

"Boy, get the fuck up!" Luke said pushing Tom.

He stood up shyly.

"Come on, baby. I won't hurt you." Aurora said to Tom.

"It has to be quick!" Tom said.

"You can't rush the girls. Go, human." Roy said.

"Awe he's human?" Aurora smiled.

"He sure is. Have your fun." I smiled.

She grabbed Tom's hand and dragged him away.

"He's kind of adorable." Luke said.

"I know. He's like a little baby." I said.

I grabbed the bottle of potion and poured another shot. I took it quickly. Bryson and Roy did the same.

The boys and I talked for a few minutes about random shit in our lives while taking two more shots. We knew it was dumb, but it was Vegas.

After maybe twenty minutes without the human, Tom ran into the section.

"Y/N, Bryson, Luke and Roy. I have a gift for being here with me. And your gifts are here." He said.

"A gift? It's your fucking party, Tom." Luke said.

"I know, but I'm appreciative." Tom said.

"Alright." Roy said standing up.

He shook his head and walked to Tom. I stood up and almost fell back down. I balanced myself.

"I'm not even drunk enough." I said.

I poured another shot and took it. Everyone else got up, and we followed Tom through the club to the private rooms.

"Awe you got us lap dances too? Maybe you are one of us." Luke said.

"Your names are on the door. Go into them." Tom said.

"You have a door too?" I asked looking at his designated room.

"Of course." He said proudly.

"Atta boy." I said.

I walked into my designated room. There were fake clouds surrounding the room and the lights were low. The room had a light blue tint to it. There was a chair sitting in the middle of the room. I walked over to the middle of the room and sat down.

I waited patiently for a few minutes before I heard 'Who Hurt You' by Daniel Caesar. Then I started thinking about how I missed Beyoncé. I was so glad I would get to see her in a few weeks at the ceremony.

The door opened to reveal Lauren fucking London in a red latex bra and matching thong with latex garter stockings and red heels to match. My jaw dropped as she shut the door.

"No fucking way! You're kidding me." I laughed.

"Surprise." She smiled.

"What are you doing here? Are all of the girls here?" I asked.